Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

98 Upgrades

s0N0fr463

Feb 28, 2002
Kearny, New Jersey
Visit site
I don't know what I should buy first... a new Armson Stealth Barrel, Double Trigger, Response Trigger, or a Flat Line (which I hear is terrible)... Can someone help me choose...

The stock barrel is terrible so I will upgrade it eventually but I don't know if I should go for that or a flat line... or a response trigger so I can shoot faster... I doubt I will get the double trigger as its not as important as the other parts (well it is but the stock triggger is fine)

Manning26

Alright, Bud, I'm going to try to help you out here. I think accuracy is far more important than rate of fire, but if you figure since you'll be able to shoot more paint that your odds of hitting something will increase, then that's something too, I suppose. Duder, start with the Armson, get a Flatline later, if you still even want it, but I don't recommend getting one over the Armson. I was starting to say also, that you can upgrade your trigger later too, as I've already pointed out, it's not worth slingin' an extra ball a second if you still can't hit the chump right in front of you. Hey, look at me, I'm Mr. Redundant tonight! Would you like me to tell you again how, oh nevermind. I think you're gettin' it now, good luck, I'm goin' to bed.:eek: <yawn

s0N0fr463

Feb 28, 2002
Kearny, New Jersey
Visit site
Dude I just went to Xpaintball and the air system is like 120 $ not including the nitro bottle which is like 250 - 400 $...

:( :( :( :( I don't have that kind of money damn and my parents won't even give me 1 $ to help me buy anything that has to do with "guns" so I think I will stick to CO2 for now

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
hmmmm

hmmm i think its $1 per psi to fill a nitro tank or that could be an air tank but it could be both im no quiet sure

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Uhm... a few things you have wrong there. For starters, a good basic nitro tank can be had for $80 or $90, and fills are $1 per 1000 psi. Basically, a 48/3000psi tank fill will get you around 500 shots, a 68/3000 about 800 shots, 88/3000 1100-1200 shots, 114/3000 around 1500 shots, then multiply those figures by 1.5 to get what you'd expect from a 4500 psi system of similar size. Nitro systems shoot quieter, more consistently, don't freeze up, put less wear on seals and orings, and leave less residue on internal parts. In short, you want one as soon as possible.