Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

_____ google it

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
so how does that work then? I remember reading a bout a tampon kind of thing that shoots out a spike when any pressure is put on the front of it. So one prod and wham! Straight down rapey-boy's tool.

Skeet

Platinum Member
so how does that work then? I remember reading a bout a tampon kind of thing that shoots out a spike when any pressure is put on the front of it. So one prod and wham! Straight down rapey-boy's tool.
Well...it has barbs on the inside that point towards the un open end, small barbs.

Idea being, that when Mr "Soon to be dead" rapist, slides his poor excuse for a tool, into his victim...he gets bitten...and when he pulls it out...its still there and HAS to be removed surgically.

Ergo, the hospital would then inform one of the Police Officers that are usually in Hospitals and he would be arrested under suspicion of being a vile and disgusting piece of sh*t and the victim, would obviously phone the police and give them a description so the two would marry up.

I assume, that it would be a snug fit, and also completely closed off at the far end, so...even if he doesn't go to the hospital straight away, he will have to at some point as piss gets pretty manky after a while.

Kat

I'm a love Albatross.
Aug 18, 2006
Carlisle/ Leeds
Well...it has barbs on the inside that point towards the un open end, small barbs.

Idea being, that when Mr "Soon to be dead" rapist, slides his poor excuse for a tool, into his victim...he gets bitten...and when he pulls it out...its still there and HAS to be removed surgically.

Ergo, the hospital would then inform one of the Police Officers that are usually in Hospitals and he would be arrested under suspicion of being a vile and disgusting piece of sh*t and the victim, would obviously phone the police and give them a description so the two would marry up.

I assume, that it would be a snug fit, and also completely closed off at the far end, so...even if he doesn't go to the hospital straight away, he will have to at some point as piss gets pretty manky after a while.
Unlucky if you pull and she forgets to mentions she has one....:p

"...knew our local science nerd would love it "

Hell yeah! :p (I have no life) :)

Skeet

Platinum Member
Unlucky if you pull and she forgets to mentions she has one....:p

"...knew our local science nerd would love it "

Hell yeah! :p (I have no life) :)
Well yeah, but these days...you have to have written permission to shag someone with all this date rape shenanigans ...so, I imagine that you would include some sort of reminder, in the permission slip, to remove or be wary of, vaginal rape traps.

I bet they could sell more of those things to Prison Inmates than they would to the Public!