The Home Of European Paintball

A.B the resurrection

A

A.B

Hi Everyone

Not sure how many will remember me, briefly

Played and captained Quake till 2007

Played 2008 season with London Eci

Left paintball at the end of that season for boring life commitments.

Over the last few years have found myself circling the drain that is a return to paintball, more specifically tournament.

So few questions, what leagues are southern/Hampshire based now?

What is the 'general' ruling on software? Ie if I'm picking up a second hand marker what is the most prolific ramp bps etc settings now.

Goggles?! When I played there were a few, from what I gather there's at least a dozen brands now. For what it's worth I loved the Jt series and the dye I3's - what's similar etc.

So many questions, so much info to catch up on.

P.s if any mods are reading this I have a previous log in which I believe is A.B Eci, but in my off time I've forgotten passwords and changed emails. Is there a way of merging accounts so I don't have to do this 20post thing?

Cheers all, good to be tentatively back

A.B

A

A.B

Cheers Bolter, shows how keyed up for this I am in that I've been refreshing the page nice and regularly.

Reactions: Bolter
A

A.B

Hello buddy, yes same number. Was just composing a pm for you and saw you'd replied to this. At work at the moment but I'll try give you a call around lunch time today if that works

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Hello buddy, yes same number. Was just composing a pm for you and saw you'd replied to this. At work at the moment but I'll try give you a call around lunch time today if that works
I've sent you a PM with a new password for your old account. Should allow you to log in and update your details.

Reactions: Bolter