Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A big day for Paintball.

DonBossi

Mar 4, 2021
An even bigger day for P8ntballer. :ROFLMAO:

2 weeks. 35 posts. A plethora of wit, charm, humour and intelligence. Conversation starter. Conversation holder. Humble receiver of knowledge sought. Friendly imparter of knowledge gained. A real bringer to the table. The kind of member all forums strive to recruit. :unsure:

Surely this guy (y) has earned his classifieds privilege and the right to finally relieve @Mephestic of that NXe pod belt he's been flogging for 6 weeks? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ant290

DonBossi

Mar 4, 2021
Could be the 2 weeks, in which case today marks 2 weeks since your first post here.. I'm sure @Tom will clear anything up. but I would suggest it might happen over the next couple of days (from today 22nd).

It's been good to see your impact on the threads tbh :)
Thanks mate - they say it's nice to be important but more important to be nice. I figured as I'm definitely not one, I may as well try my best at the other ;)

You've got a great point! I'd forgotten I registered, but then took a few days to actually make my first post.

My mistake lead to a little premature over excitement, it happens to us all from time to time, but let's not let that get in the way of the fact that TODAY is a big day for paintball and reason to get excited all over again!!

A big day for paintball - an even bigger day for P8ntballer :cool::cool::cool:

• Haha

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
@DonBossi I think you should have access:
Post count looks good
Original joining date looks good

But if it’s from the date of post 1 + 14 days then perhaps it will clear some point today or tomorrow

First just log out and back in again as the systems rules might not kick in until it ‘validates’ your login

If logging out/in doesn’t work, with another go tomorrow then we can tag admin to have a look

DonBossi

Mar 4, 2021
@DonBossi I think you should have access:
Post count looks good
Original joining date looks good

But if it’s from the date of post 1 + 14 days then perhaps it will clear some point today or tomorrow

First just log out and back in again as the systems rules might not kick in until it ‘validates’ your login

If logging out/in doesn’t work, with another go tomorrow then we can tag admin to have a look
Thanks Tom. The log out didn't work so maybe it's set at 1+14 from first post. At least Ant has pointed out if it is from first post then I'm hovering on or around the tickover day - I was thinking I was nearing 3 weeks and had been put on the naughty step.

I'll sit tight and see what happens tonight / tomorrow.

Reactions: Tom