Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A chance to play ..

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
As a lot of you guys will already know, I recently interviewed Marcus Davis concerning his decision to reform the Preds to play in the Woodsball league, leastwise the one held at Holmbush.

They [The Preds] won the woodland series this year but Marcus wants to consolidate his new iteration of the Preds, and with that in mind, he wants to fill a couple of spots with younger players who may have become disenchanted with the Sup'Air game most people play these days.
It makes more sense if any prospective players come from within a 50 mile radius of London and so if you fancy a chance to play alongside Marcus, and for the Preds in the woods then message me on here and I'll pass it on to Marcus.
Good luck !

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I really wish I knew the true nature of this apparent woodland revival - it could be a flash in the pan or indicative of a backlash with respect to the modern Sup'Air game.

I've played both, and they're chalk and cheese; And I'm not so sure there's an obvious path back to yesteryear though nostalgia sometimes has its merits.
It's true to say the modern game bears all the hallmarks of a genuine sport whereas the woodland game still feels more like a sideways nod to wannabe Rambos.
But the woodland game has always been more than that, it's essence has forever been 'cowboys and Indians' for us testosterone-filled men-folk.

Our sport/game is at a crossroads that teeters between the two; both formats are not mutually exclusive but maybe, just maybe there's a middle road that accommodates both factions.
It's not, nor has ever been an 'either or' but what I do know is this, it's not a bad thing..
Sup'Air and woodsball can live side by side, and as Gino's mantra encapsulates, 'we need to grow the sport' .... it's a win-win if we manage this transition period correctly.
We're stronger together than in competition with each other ... I hope we all bear this in mind.

sasco006

Mar 24, 2014
As a lot of you guys will already know, I recently interviewed Marcus Davis concerning his decision to reform the Preds to play in the Woodsball league, leastwise the one held at Holmbush.

They [The Preds] won the woodland series this year but Marcus wants to consolidate his new iteration of the Preds, and with that in mind, he wants to fill a couple of spots with younger players who may have become disenchanted with the Sup'Air game most people play these days.
It makes more sense if any prospective players come from within a 50 mile radius of London and so if you fancy a chance to play alongside Marcus, and for the Preds in the woods then message me on here and I'll pass it on to Marcus.
Good luck !
When are the try outs me and Cass think we have something to offer the team?

I am Cassius

The Turks
May 2, 2014
Let's hope they're not to early in the morning, how about around 11ish? Give us a chance to get back to the hotel and pick up our kit