Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A Cracking little 5 Man Woodland TheWarped 5's

paul warped

May 29, 2013
Boom here we go !! We kick off the New Year with our first Warped event of the year !! The Warped 5's 5 Man

The date is the 8th of February.

We will be playing a brand new field at the 5's It's being built as I type! Ive been down to take a look and it's looking real cool. I will post pics and give you the low down as soon as its finished.

For those players who have not played a Warped 5's event before, this what you can expect lots of action, plenty of games, good marshalling plus a well chilled theme to the event from start to finnish.

The event is open to all Warped club members and UK ballers. We have hardened paintball veterans to brand new own gunners attend. It's a good mix of players and the atmosphere in the base camp between games is awesome, with some great player banter going on at all times.

Remember you don't need a team to play this event! If you haven't got a team no problem we will drop you into one, also any team that wants to play and need a couple of players that also cool, we will help you fill the spots. The key to this is to book early so we can allocate you to a team or fill your team spots.

Price £60 included a case of good quality and air. Paint thereafter £30 a case.

£10 Deposits secures your spot! Give us a call on 01902 455455 lines are open 7 days a week 9am until 9pm !

Right!! What teams are in ? Any single players wanna give it a try out there in paintball land ?

Any further Questions pm me Paul Parkes or Michael Frost and we will gladly help.

Parksey Warped Paintballunnamed (1).jpg