Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A favour asked ....

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Has anyone out there still got the 200th issue of PGi lying around somewhere?

I know we have a lot of members on here who still have bundles of old copies and hopefully, someone might still have that 200th issue.

If anyone still has it, I'd really appreciate it if you could message me please.

Thanks a lot guys !!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
It kinda makes me wonder just how many of our members/visitors have even heard of PGi ..... Such a shame that so many people may have no idea of our magazine :(
Or indeed so many of the other printed publications.

Reactions: Rich H

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
My best friend had a sub to APG, and we'd read that thing till it fell apart. PGi was harder to get in California, but we'd grab as many as possible up until 96 or so.

It's interesting you brought up things that people will not experience. It could be it's own thread frankly.
Things like...a deadbox, printed media, 7 man, 10 man being the norm. Bob Long on the field cheating like a damn champ, drop forwards, Angels, the Automag vs Autococker debates, cheater boards, lasoya's raves, Mardi gras and the insane winds, etc etc.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Has anyone out there still got the 200th issue of PGi lying around somewhere?

I know we have a lot of members on here who still have bundles of old copies and hopefully, someone might still have that 200th issue.

If anyone still has it, I'd really appreciate it if you could message me please.

Thanks a lot guys !!!
I have, just let me know where you want it sending.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
My best friend had a sub to APG, and we'd read that thing till it fell apart. PGi was harder to get in California, but we'd grab as many as possible up until 96 or so.

It's interesting you brought up things that people will not experience. It could be it's own thread frankly.
Things like...a deadbox, printed media, 7 man, 10 man being the norm. Bob Long on the field cheating like a damn champ, drop forwards, Angels, the Automag vs Autococker debates, cheater boards, lasoya's raves, Mardi gras and the insane winds, etc etc.
p8nt magazine was the best. I bought a couple of issues then took out a subscription, but they never sent me any.

Reactions: Spikerz