Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A Few N vs. S pics

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Originally posted by MidgetFista

Nah, i believe paul parkes introduced me has having "travelled along way to be here" and stuff. Guess i'll have to wait till i see the footage to remember. Needless to say i was quite shocked, and managed a "My legs are tired, and i've got a long ferry ride home. Cheers everyone". And walking back to the White Charlie table with a smile.

+ Winning one of the prezzies at the raffle was pretty cool too, muhahahaha :D

-Midge

[Want to add something, thus edited] Also, i'm gonna try and be at the next OTE walk-on, so if anyone wants to hook up then it would be cool. *Philip : where u on north army? If so what where ya packing? Did you see me in the tent in my Paintball guise? I must be in a picture somewhere out there! :D
Midget,I`ll be at the next OTE and so will most off the best Northerners from NvS,do you think its too early to start organising for next year?,`cos I`ve got a daft idea...instead off spliting all the good players into a few platoons,why don`t we put `em all together in one or two companies ? Told you it was daft.

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
We maxed it out

Originally posted by Inferno
I got this:

Temporarily Unavailable

The Tripod page you are trying to reach has exceeded its hourly bandwidth limit. The site will be available again in 2 hours!

Thank you!
Bloomin' typical! :rolleyes: I guess the photos are just so popular! :D

MidgetFista

Nov 12, 2001
Cheshire, UK
homepages.manx.net
Originally posted by Philip
Well i have a shocker if thats what your asking, and i was on the north side and we were the guys in the caravan ;)
aha, the ones that when they showed up everyone swore between themselves? :D

Many cries of "fooking bar stewards..............why didn't we do that?" heh

-Midge

EDIT TO ADD THIS...

btw that site now says
"The Tripod site you are trying to access was just suspended, but is currently available. You are reading this page due to a momentary shift in the time-space continuum. Try accessing the site again. "

Send me the pics tripod is daft!