Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A little advice for a public game.

xanthiax

Apr 12, 2014
HI All,

Im doing a Delta Force site for my stag do in a few weeks. Its a closed game so no 'pros' are going that I know about, so stratergy will probably fall apart and it will end as a free for all.

A few quick questions.

1) Squads - If I manage to get some people to actually stick to a plan, would you suggest squad sizes of 2 or 4?

2) are radios worth it? A have a few 8 channels with ear pieces - or is this just to far? lol

3) Paint Granades - are they worth it? I remember flash bangs being pointless, but this is the first time i've seen paint granades.

Any suggestions would be great!

Martin

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
HI All,

Im doing a Delta Force site for my stag do in a few weeks. Its a closed game so no 'pros' are going that I know about, so stratergy will probably fall apart and it will end as a free for all.

A few quick questions.

1) Squads - If I manage to get some people to actually stick to a plan, would you suggest squad sizes of 2 or 4?

2) are radios worth it? A have a few 8 channels with ear pieces - or is this just to far? lol

3) Paint Granades - are they worth it? I remember flash bangs being pointless, but this is the first time i've seen paint granades.

Any suggestions would be great!

Martin
I would suggest that as it's your stag do, don't have any plans other than having a good time with your mates. and radios are just too far in any paintball game.

xanthiax

Apr 12, 2014
Damn,

There was me thinking radios would rock, co ordinated pincer attack? Ok, I'll drop the radio idea.. maybe..

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Squads of 3 bro, 3 down the right, 3 down the left, and mebbe 4 down the middle.
Keep low. Watch your 6.

Give them nothing.
Take from them, everything.

Reactions: xanthiax

xanthiax

Apr 12, 2014
I reallly wanna play with a team that understands tactics! got my own gear (ish) now so I'm gonna find some walk ons..

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Yes, I could tell that you like tactics, by your reference to the 'pincer movement' (one of my personal faves btw)
I mean, once you've established the primary firing line, and of course the reserve line, is there anything better than planning a wide double-flanking manoeuvre aimed at eliminating the enemies anticipated route of retreat?
I don't think so.

Enjoy your day out!
Try not to get frustrated when the whistle blows and your entire team ignore your carefully laid plans, opting instead to 'hide behind stuff'

Reactions: Bolter and Cook$

xanthiax

Apr 12, 2014
Hahhaa.. I will probably join them. Ive only played a few times. Theory and practical dont always work out!

What about the granades? Worth it?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk