Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A little advice for a public game.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Paint grenades only worth it if a grenade hit counts as an elimination (often they don't). Even at walk on's most of the time the tactics extend no further than discussing which direction you're all going in at the start and which bunkers you're all going to try and make it to and that often falls apart.

If you play the same field from opposite ends for the next game consider what worked well for the other team and what didn't, you maybe able to identify which bunkers are the linchpins on the field from how the other team played. Also you're experience from the other end of the field might help you identify which bunkers you need to stop the other team getting to.

Finally a tip I wouldn't give you if you were going anywhere other than delta force, tip your marker to the side and just shoot air to keep peoples heads down,will stop you bankrupting yourself on their paint.

xanthiax

Apr 12, 2014
Great tip... will keep that to myself.

Naughty question. What are the chances of me sneaking my own paint in? Just a few hundred rounds?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Slim, they make their own paint do delta force (or at least they used to) so they can identify other paint easy and will kick you out for using it.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
As it's a stag just accept it will be a money pit. Estimate to he budget of the group, buy paint in the most cost effective batches, the probable best price is likely to be for 1000. If so have every 2 players buy 1000 between them, then the people who are firing the most paint should next buy 1000 in twos again

Just do the drinking after the paintball

Forget paint grenades, smoke & flashbangs. Just spend on paint
Try some tactics in each game if you wish but it will all change as soon as people run forward.

Have the stag events been planned or is it early days?
I would say go for a half day of paintball, then something else, then drinking and the other activities that go with that

Reactions: Canon Fodder

xanthiax

Apr 12, 2014
Ok guys cool.. planned for a full day but see how it goes.

Ill let u know how it turns out

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Ok guys cool.. planned for a full day but see how it goes.

Ill let u know how it turns out

No real problem of the full day - you can get into it properly, it also depends on the stag group.
Does everyone know each other or is it groups of your different circles of mates?

Stags often do a few varied activities as the individual activities themselves can be irrelevant - it's about getting together, a bit of male bonding if need be to form the group, and having a laugh

...... And by the way - congratulations !

Hairbear89

Cornwall Paintball Club
Sep 25, 2004
Cornwall
Like most have said, it's a stag, enjoy the day. Stag games usually end up using the same two tactics: throw lots of money at paint and shoot the crap out of each other (usually the stag!).
Save the grenades for when you're married... :)

xanthiax

Apr 12, 2014
Hahaa. Im gonna be hurting then... anyone got a vest I can borrow ;)

Yeah groups of mates that dont know each other so it should be a good day.. bruises n beer together. Should be fun.

And thank you Tom