Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A little advice for a public game.

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
ive played at delta force for a while you grow to find that it just for fun ive gone into tournament paintball now so i play speedball but i wouldnt go in mega large groups makes you an extremely easy target, no more than 3 people per squad but depends how many people you have in your team make sure everyones in a squad leave no man behind, paint grenades are awful they dont give a big enough splatter area and are just money, and radios are useful just make sure they dont get in your way or feel uncomfortable i only use a radio at the big games with big fields
Just have fun fella thats what paintballs about until you get into tournament paintball then it gets real just have fun and congrats on getting married

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
ive played at delta force for a while you grow to find that it just for fun ive gone into tournament paintball now so i play speedball but i wouldnt go in mega large groups makes you an extremely easy target, no more than 3 people per squad but depends how many people you have in your team make sure everyones in a squad leave no man behind, paint grenades are awful they dont give a big enough splatter area and are just money, and radios are useful just make sure they dont get in your way or feel uncomfortable i only use a radio at the big games with big fields

Michael_Peat

Aug 17, 2014
HI All,

Im doing a Delta Force site for my stag do in a few weeks. Its a closed game so no 'pros' are going that I know about, so stratergy will probably fall apart and it will end as a free for all.

A few quick questions.

1) Squads - If I manage to get some people to actually stick to a plan, would you suggest squad sizes of 2 or 4?

2) are radios worth it? A have a few 8 channels with ear pieces - or is this just to far? lol

3) Paint Granades - are they worth it? I remember flash bangs being pointless, but this is the first time i've seen paint granades.

Any suggestions would be great!

Martin
1. For public days squads in my experience won't work as everyone eventually runs off to do what they want to do, so there's too little discipline to make this work.

2. I would not bother with radios. It would annoy me to carry them, they may go off when you really don't need them too. Normal sites are not big enough to justify having them.

3. I've never used paint grenades, so I cannot speak for how good they are or their effective range. I would stick to just paint, as the day is expensive enough without buying what is likely to be overpriced paint grenades.

James mcknight

Oct 10, 2014
In my opinion Radios are going to be pointless. The objectives are really clear and peoples tactics are either defend or rush. Lots of shouting works but it all depends on your group you are with !

Paint grenades just dont work. You can usually tell this as they say something along the lines if it goes off next to you you are out regardless of being hit by paint or not. They just are not worth it .

Squads again with the radios . The groups are too big and you may not know half the people on your team

Turn up have a laugh and if you enjoy it along find a walkon near you

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
One simple tip for if you want to play paintball often ......................Dont get married!!