Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A little poll.

What series would you prefer to play in?

• NPPL Super Seven Series

Votes: 64 62.7%
  • PSP standard

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • PSP X-ball

Votes: 26 25.5%
  • Undecided

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters

Manning26

All I can say is, look at the dang Millenium series. Look at Toulouse! We don't even get one event that can stand up to that, NOT ONE! Why are the American promoters acting so lost? Millenium has shown that we CAN do better, and I think that's why there's more complaining than ever before.

And by the way, the first thing I thought of after reading Mr. Braun's speech there, was something my dad used to say, "Hey, it's better than a stick in the eye."

People are picking the Super Seven because it's something new, and THIS league hasn't stuck us in the eye yet..... YET.

Micah

Ay Caramba

Originally posted by Baca Loco
Then why did you vote? Joe Bob, the typical American voter.
At least he voted. Most Americans Don't even do that.

... Like me ... I haven't voted on this ... I'd like to play X-Ball [If some Franchise team wants to pick me up :D :D :D ] I'm going to try to Play the LA super 7 event, and teh PSP LA event (is there one this year? I could look it up. But remember, I'm an American) And see which one sucks less.

I know the location for the Super 7 event, and it's going to rock. (no rocks, just grass) But I promised I wouldn't tell. :( Stupid Me. :D

-Micah

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Re: Ay Caramba

Originally posted by Micah
At least he voted. Most Americans Don't even do that.

-Micah
Wrong answer, my young friend. Do you really think the mechanical act of dumbly choosing one candidate or issue over another is a good thing? Think again. Fulfilling your civic obligation requires an informed decision. If you don't know what you're doing or why you're doing it, stay home.

I now return you to the subject of this thread. Okay, Micah, you can't come on here and pretend to have some good info and not spill the beans. Tell Uncle Baca what you know. Or else. ;)

D

duffistuta

Yeah Micah

Spill it...or else we send TJ round. And if you knew what he'd REALLY been up to recently you wouldn't want a visit, oh no...

Micah

I think simply the act of going out and voting because you can beats staying home and not voting just because you can't figure out who the lesser of the 2 evils is at that point in time.

I promised the powers that be, that I would not give out the final location until the CITY OF LOS ANGELES (hint hint) Aproves the final location.

But I will tell you that there are NO COWS anywhere near, and it will be played on soccer pitch. It's in the CITY OF LOS ANGELES and Freeway close. So I'll be able to sleep at home in my own bed and get up at a reasonable time to drive to the tourney.

Oh and it's really close to a Zoo.

Thas all I'm saying until the CITY OF LOS ANGELES gives the final ok on the site.

-Micah

Mark/Static

I think simply the act of going out and voting because you can beats staying home and not voting just because you can't figure out who the lesser of the 2 evils is at that point in time.

I promised the powers that be, that I would not give out the final location until the CITY OF LOS ANGELES (hint hint) Aproves the final location.

But I will tell you that there are NO COWS anywhere near, and it will be played on soccer pitch. It's in the CITY OF LOS ANGELES and Freeway close. So I'll be able to sleep at home in my own bed and get up at a reasonable time to drive to the tourney.

Thas all I'm saying until the CITY OF LOS ANGELES gives the final ok on the site.

-Micah
Well lets see, the Collesium is not in use right now.

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site

-Micah
Maybe Hollywood Bowl? Warm or cold? Big question for me is when? Mid-Feb?

Steve

Micah

Mid Feb looks to be about right, most of what's going on depends on when they can have the venue. Should be all nailed down by mid next month at the latest (hopefully).

The hollywood bowl ... is a bowl for concerts and stuff. It would make for an interesting concept field, but I don't think it would be possible to hold a whole tourney there. Especially not one of the intended magnitude we have here.