Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

a marker

Jurg$

know heart. know glory.
Apr 28, 2003
Dirty South
www.ambushpaintball.co.uk
Its all down to personal preferance dude, My advise would be to get yourself down to your next walk on and try as many markers as possible, most people will be more than happy to let you have a try. Make your decision after youve tried the lot :D
-Jtl

Pump'n'Splat

Ambassador of BOING!
Never a truer word spoken.....as JTL says, try them all, then see what suits you best...

I had a play with an Impulse, and hated it, whereas a good majority of players would swear by them, the guys I play regularly with love Tippmans, and I really don't like them. One of the tippy guys just tried a cocker and was hooked, if you like the way it feels and you get on with it, then that's the marker for you..no matter what another player tells you....:D

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
Originally posted by Pump'n'Splat
Never a truer word spoken.....as JTL says, try them all, then see what suits you best...

I had a play with an Impulse, and hated it, whereas a good majority of players would swear by them, the guys I play regularly with love Tippmans, and I really don't like them. One of the tippy guys just tried a cocker and was hooked, if you like the way it feels and you get on with it, then that's the marker for you..no matter what another player tells you....:D
well said m8,i liked the look of a tippy but hated the clunky feel each shot,spyders are ok but cockers will always rule the mechs
impys,although quick,lack any "feel":D