mad dog

On Facebook
Jan 18, 2002
Nottingham / UK
www.maddivision.co.uk
Re: Re: Re: MY THOUGHTS

Originally posted by TJ Lambini
I dunno why I'm bothering here, but...

1. Everyone knows it is going on. Fact. End of story.

2. Devices are not always accurate? What, exactly, does that mean? How is it relevant? We know the PSP is using devices that work now, with regards to catching guns firing over a certain BPS and a certain velocity.

3. The first line adds nothing to the debate. The second line, well, I don't have a clue what it means.

4. Run a course for refs to stop players being sneaky? That is genius - why did no-one think of this before?

5. Replace 'all' with 'any' and I won't argue with on word of that sentence.

6. Words fail me. The basic nature of the problem seems to be beyond you...
Why do you persist in arguing with yourself, the fact is of course ways to prevent issues with what was the discussion. May of been a little off topic but the idea is all the same.
Maybe I write a little from the hip, but you seem intent on putting it down, that's your choice.

Be cool man reduce the blood pressure it's just a forum and just a topic of conversation, passes the hours, relieves the boring parts of the day and leads maybe to start people thinking about idea's in general to help the sport.

If your itent on ripping it then I opologise and from here I will leave you to your own self pitiful intent on an argument against written comments.

Re: Re: Re: Re: MY THOUGHTS

Originally posted by mad dog
Why do you persist in arguing with yourself, the fact is of course ways to prevent issues with what was the discussion. May of been a little off topic but the idea is all the same.
Maybe I write a little from the hip, but you seem intent on putting it down, that's your choice.

Be cool man reduce the blood pressure it's just a forum and just a topic of conversation, passes the hours, relieves the boring parts of the day and leads maybe to start people thinking about idea's in general to help the sport.

If your itent on ripping it then I opologise and from here I will leave you to your own self pitiful intent on an argument against written comments.
:D :D :D

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Re: Re: Re: Re: MY THOUGHTS

Originally posted by mad dog

No need to apologise to the Maestro, md, as he's the one gone off into la-la land with his ravings but it is the sort of thing I think you have to expect when you're prepared to offer radical ideas.

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Originally posted by Ben Frain
Full auto capped at 15BPS. As crazy as that may seem I think it's the only way forward.
Could be... It's not crazy.

Originally posted by TJ Lambini
It's the stuff of a madman's dreams - surely that could never work?
I think you are the first person that called it too...

FA is the only way to 'stop' people cheating by adding shots.

As for the BPS cap... currently even the best technology we have doesn't stop break out modes. You can have FA to max BPS on the breakout and it can't be stopped. Errr isn't being stopped...

I found Miami enlightening for seeing just how many players/teams really are using naughty boards.

Only way to 'stop' :rolleyes: the cheaters currently is to allow everything, FA with unlimited BPS.

Other than that, what you can do is 'limit' the cheating. Enforce 15bps during the game and velocity during the game. At breakouts current reffing technology doesn't stop anything.

The cheating is so advanced now that unless you have someone who can make the same money from stopping it, as they can from providing it, then you won't ever stop it.

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Originally posted by manike
I found Miami enlightening for seeing just how many players/teams really are using naughty boards.
Would you care to estimate a percentage?

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
At breakouts current reffing technology doesn't stop anything.
Random radar chrono checks from the box--when the ref walks up 2 or 3 seconds before the horn--along with the remote sideline checks are doing, I would say, a very good job of it in the NXL. Does it still happen? Perhaps, but nothing like it once did and not so often that teams are up in arms about it behind the scenes. Not perfect but pretty darn good.

Could be... It's not crazy.

I think you are the first person that called it too...

FA is the only way to 'stop' people cheating by adding shots.

As for the BPS cap... currently even the best technology we have doesn't stop break out modes. You can have FA to max BPS on the breakout and it can't be stopped. Errr isn't being stopped...

Only way to 'stop' :rolleyes: the cheaters currently is to allow everything, FA with unlimited BPS.

Other than that, what you can do is 'limit' the cheating. Enforce 15bps during the game and velocity during the game. At breakouts current reffing technology doesn't stop anything.

The cheating is so advanced now that unless you have someone who can make the same money from stopping it, as they can from providing it, then you won't ever stop it.
Uh, I was being ironic duder - I have argued that FA is tha only way forward for ever.