Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A new beginning ….

dyldor

Getting back into the game
Jul 17, 2019
Guildford
How can I get involved? I have a lot of experience in content creation and although I’m only just getting back in to paintball after a long break, i’m trying my best to cement my old knowledge

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
@Robbo Could you do one of those awesome interview series with Mark Knop? He's in Croatia these days, and chatty as ever. I'd love to hear his views on supporting the sport now (he's a PUSH owner) and how it's different than say the 'lanche days of 2001-2004. Now that he's an owner in the sport vs a player in the sport.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
S
@Robbo Could you do one of those awesome interview series with Mark Knop? He's in Croatia these days, and chatty as ever. I'd love to hear his views on supporting the sport now (he's a PUSH owner) and how it's different than say the 'lanche days of 2001-2004. Now that he's an owner in the sport vs a player in the sport.

@Spikerz I’ve got a number of guys who’ve been suggested for interviews which is really cool because I didn’t realise we had that many interesting people in our sport/industry.
I’ve known Mark for around 20 years and so we’ve got a lot to catch up on.
Hopefully, I’ll get round to interviewing all of them

Reactions: Spikerz

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
If we had to name the top 'young talent' today - who would it be? Who is the next Ollie Lang?
Could it be Cody Chong - The kid from Canada who just joined Infamous after playing with TMG last year in Pro, and Semi Pro this year with RC Seadogs?
I hope so. I know Cody well and he has put in a lot of work. he really does live and breathe paintball.
If he can stand out on Infamous I think he will be a real contender.
Who else is out there waiting to break into the big-time?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
If we had to name the top 'young talent' today - who would it be? Who is the next Ollie Lang?
Could it be Cody Chong - The kid from Canada who just joined Infamous after playing with TMG last year in Pro, and Semi Pro this year with RC Seadogs?
I hope so. I know Cody well and he has put in a lot of work. he really does live and breathe paintball.

I'm thinking of making a come-back O, I'm sure I can get my mum to vote for me again ......

• Haha
Reactions: oohaohh and Dusty

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Malloy, for me, is the best player in the game right now

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Smotrov is 21 and already has a golden barrel.

That’s pretty amazing.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Malloy, for me, is the best player in the game right now
Ad and O, I’d love to see names such as Malloy and Chong bubble up from the masses if only to hang an article on.

Great players in any sport are inspirations for all of us, and unless we have them, our sport will seem flat and relatively uninteresting.

It’s true to say that people make up a sport, but it’s the ‘names’ who provide the focal points of interest, contention and incentive.
Some of it can be good, and some of it ‘bad’ but our sport needs conflicting teams/personalities because therein lies the essence of all team sports.

Hopefully, we’ll redress that imbalance as we [p8ntballer.com] continue our path toward emulating PGi - we’re getting there bit by bit .....