Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A new player looking for a team or feeder teams

Maxwell1209

Morning Wood
May 21, 2017
Hi my name is Max and I am looking to get more into the world of paintball. I live around the Warwick/Stafford-upon-Avon area and was wondering if there are any teams around that could help me learn more about the game and possible play the sport with. I have a mainly done wood ball with delta force on a monthly basis with my friends as we didn’t know where else to go for it. I have all my own clothes, shoes and mask. I am thinking of buying my first marker but was hoping to try out some before I make a pick and get some input from other experienced players. I would like to go to a training session or ,If possible, if there are any feeder teams I could learn with. My friend, Twisty, recommend I post this to let people know I am looking.

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
Hi bud.
What sort of team are you looking for woodsball or sup air if its sup air i have a few teams that play at cpps you would be more than welcome to train play with us.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Ta
Mike

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
FYI Max is super keen and very friendly. I've been out of the game for a while but are there still friendly welcoming teams that look for fresh blood?
Max can use my gear if needed.

Would appreciate being pointed in the right direction by the P8 community :)

Maxwell1209

Morning Wood
May 21, 2017
Hi bud.
What sort of team are you looking for woodsball or sup air if its sup air i have a few teams that play at cpps you would be more than welcome to train play with us.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Ta
Mike
Hi Mike
I would love to try out sup air as it more the type of paintball I like to play rather than woods-ball.
Any help would be great.

Reactions: mikey1975

david525

Nov 17, 2015
beds
Hi I play both npf at bassets pole do good walk on day last Sunday on the month if you want join a team sad is up your way or come to Thunderduck open day 11/11 at cpps we got teams from div 5 to elite

Maxwell1209

Morning Wood
May 21, 2017
Hi I play both npf at bassets pole do good walk on day last Sunday on the month if you want join a team sad is up your way or come to Thunderduck open day 11/11 at cpps we got teams from div 5 to elite
Hi David
Thank you for the info, I will take a look at Thunderducks and npf

david525

Nov 17, 2015
beds
Ducks try out day at cpps this Sunday 11 if you near go up 15 green fee 25. Box or just come for a chat we only bite airsofters