Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

A New Service Available

Discussion in 'Buying and Selling Advice' started by P8ntballer.Com, Nov 16, 2009.

1. P8ntballer.Com Administrator

P8ntballer.Com
    Message Count:
    Hi guys,
    I have mentioned in previous threads that we were gonna change some of the features our site has to offer, and also to improve the benefits of going over to Platinum membership; I’ll come to the Plat thing later but for the time being, one of the changes we will be making will be to classified advertising whereby we will be offering the service of being able to sticky your post, i.e. to keep your post in people’s faces.
    They do this on PBnation quite successfully and it’s a service that’s proved extremely popular with its members.

This is how it goes:- at the moment, when anybody has something to sell, they post it up and then as time goes by, it inexorably slips down the page until ... it finally disappears off of that page [and into practical oblivion].
    Our service will offer, for £2.50, your post can stay as a sticky for a week.
    that is, it guarantees your sale will be in the front page for 7 days and so greatly improve the chances of a speedy sale.
    For Plats, the situation is as follows, for lifetime Plats, the cost will be .99p for the one week period and for yearly Plats, it will be £1.99.

If you wish to use this service then just click on 'Thread Tools' and select 'Sticky Thread'.

Now, nobody is forced to do anything here and if you do not want to make use of this service then no problem, everything stays the same for you but if you do want a quick sale or want to keep your offer in front of people, and you can afford the princely sums just mentioned, then all you gotta do is select the appropriate options.
    All Payments will only be accepted via PayPal I’m afraid.

2. onasilverbike I'm a country member!

onasilverbike
    Message Count:
    Two questions:

Will the service also be available for the wanted section?

Will it be renewable on the expiry of the 7-day period?

3. Lump one case one kill

Lump
    Message Count:
    as far as i am aware yes you can do wanted as well. and yes you can buy as many 7 days as you wish :cool:

4. Solo Rewind!

Solo
    Message Count:
    This can't be done by normal or platinum users? Do you need to request or do something first (Apart from pay)

5. Lump one case one kill

Lump
    Message Count:
    you have to click on a thread of your own making, and yes it works with all users groups

6. Bon Timmy Nerd

Bon
    Message Count:

One would assume that it only applies to your own thread you start :p

7. Leezo Official Planet Eclipse Tech

Leezo
    Message Count:
    It may not happen but what happens though if you get a big influx of people adding stickies and it being more than a page full? Is it a case of whoever upgraded last gets to saty at the top until someone else upgrades?

8. Lump one case one kill

Lump
    Message Count:
    we will worry about if it happens

9. 3L1TE hax Platinum Member

3L1TE hax
    Message Count:
    match supply with demand ;) sell the stickies to the highest bidders

10. Leezo Official Planet Eclipse Tech

Leezo
    Message Count: