A noob wanting help with his angel G7 fly

Hoodless ECI

eee-see-eye
Jun 15, 2006
Homeless.
www.eastcoastirritant.com
i wasn't taking the piss
im just saying..
if you are a noob it's probably not the best thing to go spending £300+ on a gat to start off with. You said you already own on ion, which in my eyes are the best markers for any starter player.
the thing that people are trying to get across is maybe you jumped in a little bit deep before you can swim:D

( And Plus were jealous as F*CK 'cos ive never owned a g7 :p )

hope it gets fixed mate.

Paontball Mad

Bourmouth Riptide!!-!!-!!
Jun 17, 2006
Dorset
www.freewebs.com
:D
Driedballoon said:
i wasn't taking the piss
im just saying..
if you are a noob it's probably not the best thing to go spending £300+ on a gat to start off with. You said you already own on ion, which in my eyes are the best markers for any starter player.
the thing that people are trying to get across is maybe you jumped in a little bit deep before you can swim:D

( And Plus were jealous as F*CK 'cos ive never owned a g7 :p )

hope it gets fixed mate.
yes i agree it has hurt my wallet i spent £450 on the gat with angel air and a realoder B so yes money is a major issue now!!!

But this still hasnt got me anywhere with getting it into mode 4 bcz at the mo its in demo mode which i cant do anything with Tom Allen where r u?

Paontball Mad

Bourmouth Riptide!!-!!-!!
Jun 17, 2006
Dorset
www.freewebs.com
ashley lewis said:
im not taking the piss its just that what if youd got all this new kit a played one tourne and didnt like the sport iv seen it before lol:D
Not a chance i love paintballing ill be paintballing to my grave!!! Well only if i can get my G7 fly working :eek:

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
send a pm to andydane he just sold his g7 and should know what you need to know

and in all honesty a g7 is a more simple gun to look after than a ion making it a better (starter gun) if you have the cash that is

Dicorpo

Feb 17, 2006
I've played woodsball a few times and Sup'air once, i know that it's a sport i REALLY enjoy and so i want to be as good as i can at it. Which is why after only playing Sup'air once, I'm buying and Ego 06!!!! I'm jumping right in at the deep end. Running before i can walk! It's the best way to learn!!!!

I'm in the same boat as you matey!!!! :D

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
Paontball Mad said:
:D

yes i agree it has hurt my wallet i spent £450 on the gat with angel air and a realoder B so yes money is a major issue now!!!

But this still hasnt got me anywhere with getting it into mode 4 bcz at the mo its in demo mode which i cant do anything with Tom Allen where r u?
Take the grip covers off, put it into safe mode and use the internal menu system to get to "mode" and change into whatever you want. If you're going to be playing the UK Masters at any point you'll want Mode 1 which is semi then set your MROF to 15 to cap the ROF to 15.

Or, just download the G7 manual from here:

http://www.wdp.tv/g7/ANGEL-G7-March-05.pdf