Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A.P. Team Training 22nd Nov

Jestar

Jun 15, 2009
Tonbridge
Sunday

I should be along but going to have to dissapear early (around 1) due to work commitments.

Little Ben should be in attendance to till the same sort of time.

No idea about Stefan

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
Cool. Can you remind Lil' Ben about the paint money he owes me ?

I just spoke to Dan and he said Stef was coming - so should be pretty much a full house.

Also another new player may be joining us, and might be in the market for some 2nd hand kit, if anyone has anything they want to lend him to try out on sunday, ...

I should be along but going to have to dissapear early (around 1) due to work commitments.

Little Ben should be in attendance to till the same sort of time.

No idea about Stefan

Jestar

Jun 15, 2009
Tonbridge
Been speaking to Mtbryant and he says he will be along, asked him about kit that he's got or needs so as soon as I know I'll let you guys know so we can try and help him out.

Any ideas if Rich (old Havoc) is going to be along, still got his speed feed sticky tapped onto my hopper and havent had chance to sort anything else out so need to ask him if I can borrow it again :eek: or aquire a hopper from some one for the part of the day I'm going to be there for.

9am start as normal and £15 still?

Aug 10, 2009
Hey guys.This Sunday should be awesome.can't wait to get out there. You guys needing paint? I'm Bringing the teams paint and although we can bring plenty for everyone I'm trying to get an idea how much to bring??

Any team or anyone looking to buy some PM me a to give me a heads up so I know.

P.s it basic training, like last time:)

Richard

cueball74

Jul 13, 2009
Hey guys.This Sunday should be awesome.can't wait to get out there. You guys needing paint? I'm Bringing the teams paint and although we can bring plenty for everyone I'm trying to get an idea how much to bring??

Any team or anyone looking to buy some PM me a to give me a heads up so I know.

P.s it basic training, like last time:)

Richard
i will need a box and my brother may do and probably ben

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
Hi Ben. Not sure if Rich' is gonna come; last thing was probably not, as he had some work on.

Yup - still £15. If you are not there all day, have a word with Dan - he should be up there tomorrow.

Been speaking to Mtbryant and he says he will be along, asked him about kit that he's got or needs so as soon as I know I'll let you guys know so we can try and help him out.

Any ideas if Rich (old Havoc) is going to be along, still got his speed feed sticky tapped onto my hopper and havent had chance to sort anything else out so need to ask him if I can borrow it again :eek: or aquire a hopper from some one for the part of the day I'm going to be there for.

9am start as normal and £15 still?

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
After all the rain last night we are not sure what condition the field will be in.

We are going to go and see - hopefully everything will be ok. It has stopped raining now.

If anyone has a long journey and reads this before they leave - call my mobile to check we are definately going ahead, ...