Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A.P. Training day & Winter Xball Rnd 2 - 24th Jan

Jan 5, 2006
Kent
Visit site
Si - are we sideline coaching or ??? - Plus will be looking for some guys to play with the regulators on sunday as we are only 4 strong.
No sideline coaching. There will be plenty of players who can play with the Regs, no worries. Will have to see who is there on the day, ... could be Mark, one of the new guys off the forum, or maybe Twizz ! :eek:

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
No sideline coaching. There will be plenty of players who can play with the Regs, no worries. Will have to see who is there on the day, ... could be Mark, one of the new guys off the forum, or maybe Twizz ! :eek:
Hi Guys, I shall be there on Sunday showing off the new DYE NT, so if anyone want a try come over and tale a look, also I will be there to help anyone or any Team, so once again please come over and say 'Hi'

Twizz, Proud Player Coach of the London Tigers 2

kR3ED

Sep 28, 2009
Kent, SouthEast
OMG its nearly 24th !!HOORA!!

Can not wait, its going to be a great day, good start for the first Coalition Paintball Club event, many more to come too.

Twizz - it will be great to meet you and would like to benefit from some of your wisdom ;), maybe help fill the regulators void for the day :D .

Can't wait to try out my new ego aswell ;) lol.

jj.24

Dec 8, 2009
Essex, UK
Sounds like an awesome day ahead especially for someone brand new like myself... Maybe Twizz can pencil me in for a masterclass :D

Seeya sunday guys,

In advance I finish work at 4am that morning so will be there nearer to 10 than 9am I'm affraid.

Cheers
JJ

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
can anyone bring a spare bottle, mine is currently being stripped and cleaned (the reg) at Lips and they say it will be done by next week.

any tank is appreciated, be it steely or whatever

thanks, Dom

kR3ED

Sep 28, 2009
Kent, SouthEast
can anyone bring a spare bottle, mine is currently being stripped and cleaned (the reg) at Lips and they say it will be done by next week.

any tank is appreciated, be it steely or whatever

thanks, Dom
Can always rig my scuba tank up LOL! I'll ask my lads see if they got any!