Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A Personal Statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

biglamb

Jan 4, 2009
This whole thing isnt about who is right and who is wrong. its not about who is scum and who isnt. Its about who it has been handled.
The origional post has caused people to take sides. it has caused conflict and it has cause bad feelings, it has caused people to form opinions. if the origional post had just been factual, and not full of insults and opinions. there would be no problem.
ask your selves this. If a forum member slaged off another forum member on here, how long would it last before the mods (rightly)deleted it? Its only still here because its robbo and he can keep it here. Is that right?? Do as i say not as i do.! And this is the point that every one is missing!.

A man in robbos posision should not act this way.

biglamb

Jan 4, 2009
I don't know any of you, but if insults start to fly or it gets personal ill delete your post and give you a few days off. talk like grown ups or leave simples :)
unless it robbo handing out the insults

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
This whole thing isnt about who is right and who is wrong. its not about who is scum and who isnt. Its about who it has been handled.
The origional post has caused people to take sides. it has caused conflict and it has cause bad feelings, it has caused people to form opinions. if the origional post had just been factual, and not full of insults and opinions. there would be no problem.
ask your selves this. If a forum member slaged off another forum member on here, how long would it last before the mods (rightly)deleted it? Its only still here because its robbo and he can keep it here. Is that right?? Do as i say not as i do.! And this is the point that every one is missing!.

Not at all. If someone rips me off in a sale and I make a thread outing said person, quite often Gassy and Robbo will make it their concern to call the guy and see whats what.

Robbo is miffed, so he has asked for no free advertising for this guy, and suddenly there is an argument. There was no argument until you started one. You cant expect to stoke a small fire with petrol and the fire go out.

Ask yourself, does he like the guy? no.
Is his opinion going to change even if you like him? no.
Are you wasting your breath? a little. Even if you have valid points from your perspective, Robbo has asked just one thing from everyone, which he still wants doing. You sir are making the issue bigger.

biglamb

Jan 4, 2009
Not at all. If someone rips me off in a sale and I make a thread outing said person, quite often Gassy and Robbo will make it their concern to call the guy and see whats what.

Robbo is miffed, so he has asked for no free advertising for this guy, and suddenly there is an argument. There was no argument until you started one. You cant expect to stoke a small fire with petrol and the fire go out.

Ask yourself, does he like the guy? no.
Is his opinion going to change even if you like him? no.
Are you wasting your breath? a little. Even if you have valid points from your perspective, Robbo has asked just one thing from everyone, which he still wants doing. You sir are making the issue bigger.
and if you read my post again. you will find i agree with you. all i dont agree with is the pulic insults. specialy from someone who is in a posision such as robbos. its not a good example, and was bound to cause problems. And robbo is a clever guy. so maybe knew what would happen.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I just gotta squeeze one last post in here after Jay closed quite rightfully closed this thread and the only reason I have done this is because the likes of kenny and biglamb will not go unanswered by me even though Bolter has pretty much sorted it anyway.

First of all, biglamb, you are a kid, and yet, you come on my site and tell me how to behave in defense of a guy who is one of the world's scumbags????

sables puts money in yours and kenny's pocket in one way or another either thru paying you guys as marshalls or playing for his team or whatever....how cheaply you two have been bought.
We are loyal to friends, real friends, as Jay (Buddha) succinctly explained but sables ain't no friend of yours.......he's an associate, try to learn the difference ..

And one pet peeve for me is....in life, generally speaking, there is a correlation between intelligent people and intelligent points...now FFS, I know I go on about spelling capabilities on this site sometimes but bejeepers biglamb, you can't even spell the word 'position' (and don't tell me it's a typo because you have done it in different posts) and you have the facking audacity to advise me on my behaviour?????????????????
How can anybody take you seriously when you haven't even got the spelling skills of an average 9 year old????

If sables has put you and kenny up as to defend his name then he's even more stupid than I at first thought, which I have to say is some achievement.

I am sure sables might have thought your posts would catalyse some sort of moral up-swelling from the members of P8ntballer.com but I'm afraid that just didn't happen.
Has the penny dropped as to the reason why not???

kenny, biglamb, do yourself a favour guys, stay over there in sable-land; with associates like yours, you ain't that welcome here ...

Status
Not open for further replies.