Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A&Q Guidelines/Rules

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I don't think there are enough willing site owners in the countries mentioned to warrant segregation James; I got no problem giving them a specified part of my forum and I've done that already by creating the new forum, 'Recommended training and event sites' ...but as for what you think is crowded mate?

Erm ... I'm not quite sure what your criterion is for believing it's 'crowded' but it's Tmbleweed Junction in there at the moment .. and even if a lot more sites do come on board, they will be posting in forums exactly like they were used to .... the presentation of threads will be exactly the same and so I'm not sure why you think it's gonna get too busy ... but thanks for the suggestion anyway, much appreciated.

G

Gassy

Must read,must read,must read

Many of you cheapskates out there seem to think use of the visitor message system is a way to get a feedback rating on the cheap.

Well it is not.

Feedback on the itrader system is a privilege you pay for under the platinum membership scheme and is one of the benefits of supporting the forum you use.

So all of you who have their little feedback thread via visitor message need to delete all the replies before we start doing it.

Think of it as repenting your sins to the priest before you get to the pearly gates and make us make you repent.

Happy deleting

The Fun Police.:)

ps The same goes for the clowns who do deals via visitor messages and thinks nobody notices

BLOGS

While we are at it,blogs are not a place to sell stuff either,just because your too thick to manage a forsale thread that follows the extremely simple rules.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
People still do this ?
thats lower than selling your mother on mothers day.

Can we use the word Monk instead of priest, not that i am a religous young man :D

G

Gassy

This is still happening.
Short bans may be in order if it continues.