Torpedo reg
Delrin bolt
BM cup seal
O-ring set
2 gauges
Lowrise
DOW 55 Grease

Everything installed and tuned

and all for about £700 INCLUDING SHIPPING! (which only took 2 days!)

and that was paying retail. Even if I had paid VAT on it (which I didn't) I still would have been much better off.

Simon Malone

Nov 30, 2001
Hook, Hants
www.nspl.co.uk
Originally posted by cowface1812
its a crock of **** alex,,, bloody unaccurate, needs retiming and u cant retime it cos the timing screw is shagged, the trigger is shagged,,,

OK i am going to name and shame now,, CHARLIE REED sold me this gun, saying it was in perfect condition. but as i found out there was alot of things wrong and he dodgy dealed me, so i have the money and want to upgrade.:)

Tom
Silly boy, first rule of paintball don't buy anything from Charlie. I know how you feel cos he did me over on a dodgy air system:mad: :eek: :rolleyes:

As for markers: The new timmy in PGI is the Dragon, an expensive upgrade from the standard one. Personally I'm looking to buy a GZ from a guy over in NJ. A little cheaper without all that milling:D If you want a LCD I have a fully loaded one up for grabs, although several people have said they'll have it. Mail me if you want more information and pictures;)

Simon

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
hi si,,
erm, is there nething i can do about this, i got his Mob number and e-mail, but dont know what else to do, i have sent him e-mails before and he said that what was wrong was bullcrap, and i said [i wont say his name, call him fred for now]' fred said that this is wrong and he is ur m8, and the bloke from besales said this aswell',
and i havent had a reply since,

I was pretty upset about this as i spent all my christmas and birthday money on this marker,,,

WHAT CAN I DOO:mad: :mad:

Simon Malone

Nov 30, 2001
Hook, Hants
www.nspl.co.uk
Dude,

You could either call Belsales up and tell them you want to send a gun in for a service, or give Planet a call and ask if they can service it and maybe fit some of there own parts to it. You need to be quite pushy with Belsales because there normally very busy.

You'll need to call though, don't email. Also make sure to get someones name when you call. I've spoken to Jack Wood from Planet before about several tech problem and he was very helpful and understanding.

Call Belsey first and see what he says:)

Any problems from there on give me a email and i'll see if I can get something sorted out for you;)

Laters,

Simon
simon@pbreview.com

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Originally posted by Tony
Bob Long Intimidators usually £806.75 special price £686.53

Don't suppose you know if that price includes or excludes VAT do you?
I'm not to sure but that is the price that was on the markers in the Store so it could be the price inc. Vat - best bet would be to give them a call.

Tel 01543 451 454

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
paul, its where u time the cocker from, where u put an allen key through the top of the cocker.

bloke from besales said so' that is completely shagged'

this was at NvS when he fitted my 3way and had a look and couldnt retime the cocker becasue of it, plus the trigger plate.

Alex Hicks.

Just your average lunatic
Jul 14, 2001
Loughborough
Visit site
If it's the bolt it can be drilled out. If it's the main body there is nothing you can do about it (stripped internal threads are a nightmare in anything). Usually it's just the hexhead that wears, in this case it should be reasonably easy to drill out the screw and replace it.

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Originally posted by cowface1812
paul, its where u time the cocker from, where u put an allen key through the top of the cocker.

bloke from besales said so' that is completely shagged'

this was at NvS when he fitted my 3way and had a look and couldnt retime the cocker becasue of it, plus the trigger plate.
The only screw that you access like that is the grub screw on the hammer. Worst case is you need a new hammer (about £30), best case you can just replace the screw (probably about £1!)

Not sure how the trigger plate can be shagged, must have been pretty rough with it.

However, if the hammer screw is bad then that might have affected the sear somehow.

Cowface - where are you? I might have quite a few spares for a cocker and might be able to sort you out.