Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A Sincere apology

Ralph

BAD TO THE BONE
Originally posted by killzone_artillery
the skill of riting is a very hard to be learned i tell you, but patience and shadow boxing and no offending modseratos will help fufill the achievement fast.i recommend to not offend the captain pirate george bush he will declare war on engsland and he will be more terrible at revenge than p8ntballer modseratos.
Do you know where the off switch is on your comp ? try it:D

Missy Q

300lb's of Chocolate Love
Jun 8, 2005
East Side
www.tshirthell.com
Ahh so it should have been U.S not US or us
Even the Americans don't do that. There is a line between making spelling mistakes/typo's, and having bad spelling. The person that points out spelling mistakes can be amusing, sometimes, especially when pointing out the mistakes of someone who pointed out their own mistakes, but thats not what you were doing, and as such, you were not funny.

I still have hope for you though, my old Debating buddy.:)

Ralph

BAD TO THE BONE
Originally posted by Missy Q
Even the Americans don't do that. There is a line between making spelling mistakes/typo's, and having bad spelling. The person that points out spelling mistakes can be amusing, sometimes, especially when pointing out the mistakes of someone who pointed out their own mistakes, but thats not what you were doing, and as such, you were not funny.

I still have hope for you though, my old Debating buddy.:)
Glad that's all sorted then:D

But you will need to keep your standards up as you could slip into team Killzone speak:rolleyes:

MichaelJones

Mar 13, 2006
Jones Mansion
Visit site
Hi Ralph,so glad to hear from you!

Stop whining,i cant find the off button,this is a wind up computor similar to the radio's you know twist and go,unless i get ralphy my pet hampster to run on the dynamo.Thanks for supporting us in your signature.We appreciate all the donations.

Mike

LV-4-26

MILLSY
Mar 21, 2006
Visit site
Your Apology Mr Loco

I would like to thank all my fans for their support over this dark period in my life where I have been away from these hallowed boards.

I took up on your offer Mr Loco of posting a picture of me with a child (the simpsons episode), which I did, and I have sent it to the PGI webmaster and yet I still have not been un banned. OK I admit the picture I sent was of Jesus and children, but hey this is how I see myself (no David Ike jokes please).

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Team Killzone for their support.

Millsy