Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A sorry and a thank you

Fi$h

FunKy-a$$ FleA Ba$$isT
Mar 20, 2003
So$co/Manc/Marseille
Visit site
To be honest, you guys played some awesome ball this weekend....But I'm a Chili fan, because I've seen them turn up and give us some very surprisingly hard games since '06 (Given that nobody had ever heard of them). They deserved to go through, as I see them as underdogs. They graduated to CPL for the '07 season, and just play the game with an unbelievable lack of ego. They shoot lanes of death, and play with a completely regimented style. It was their time. I'm very glad that they have proved themselves a force to be reckoned with, at the cost of a UK victory. They just wanted it more. If there's any team that justify respect, it's Chili. Don't appologise, adapt ;)

Jason_Wheeler

Jan 22, 2008
Thanks for all the support fellas,

We will look to bring home silverware from Worldcup and Turkey.

Jason Wheeler #19
London Nexus

The Evans 11

Aug 15, 2007
Exmouth, Devon
Me and a couple of mates travelled up from Devon to watch you guys, and all though you may not have come away with the silverware, your still an inspiration to us all...

and watching you guys destroy Vision PPC the way you did, well it was priceless :)

Dale

pablo666

Me and a couple of mates travelled up from Devon to watch you guys, and all though you may not have come away with the silverware, your still an inspiration to us all...

and watching you guys destroy Vision PPC the way you did, well it was priceless :)

Dale
"a couple mates ehh dale :p"
No seriously lads you did the U.K proud. Your skills on the field are magic, watching you play seriously inspired us, PPC was one of the best games, if not THE best i have ever watched. Keep it up and good luck in Turkey.

CK

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
we went to SD last year
Yes Clint I know the entire Nexus family went over to San Diego last season for a training weekend, but lets be honest it was a one off and lots of time was spent doing things other than training ;).

What I had in mind was regular monthly trips either to the UK by STRONG CPL or American teams or trips to the US or Europe to spend entire weekends training with the best competition you can lay your hands on.

Amazingly the things that will stop you is the ones that affects us all, cost and time :(.

It's real easy for local teams here in the UK and around the globe to watch and learn from better players and teams to improve, but if you are the best around then training against strong competition becomes difficult and training against the locals only hurts you in the end.

The CPL is beginning to look like the premiership in football, top 4 or 5 teams are easy to spot and competing with them will only become harder as time goes on.

Yes you can take the odd point or even match off them but overall their strength will keep them at the top of the table.

So are Nexus top 4 ?

Right now I would say yes but with the changes in player rosters and new found strength in teams like SK Moscow, Chilli Peppers and Bullets along with the addition of Dynasty / Arsenal this season even former CPL powerhouses like Joy Division and TonTons have struggled this season.

Who would of believed a short time ago not seeing Joy in a finals match let alone not even making Sunday club as has happened this season.

Is it time to change what teams like Nexus do at training, who they train with, how often they train etc etc.

Training every weekend is fine, but smashing up teams at Bricket Wood each weekend would no longer seem to be enough.

Laters :)