Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A1 Fly cheap, A1 parts, Belsales, Prophecy

T-T

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2010
Derbyshire
Name pics:

All items to be paid for with Paypal (fees on your end) or bank transfer, Saturday morning will be the earliest that I can post due to stupid work hours this week. Everything includes postage and is Royal Mail Recorded. Feel free to make offers, especially for multiple items.

Right, I have here a full set of Belsales cocker pneumatics in black.

Think I bought these two years ago? Unfortunately they haven't seen a lot of use due to my love affair with pump which is a pity because they're fantastic and made my cocker sing. There are a few minor tool marks but they function perfectly.

Going for £65, on to the pictures:

Next is my Angel A1 Fly. This is an ex-Redskins gun and has been an absolute tank, yet to fail me. It isn't in the best condition as it has been a workhorse for most of it's life. Comes with brilliant Angel case,mostly complete mini toolkit, the orginal bolt and V1 booster bolt. I also replaced the black grip tape with clear tape a while ago to make the gun look a bit different. It is getting a bit grubby, but I'll send what i have left of the roll with the gun. One last thing, it is missing a grip screw, but this doesn't affect performance and should be easily replaced as it's metric. £150 posted. SOLD!!!!

Propehcy V2 hopper, with a short, smoke nose cone and grey speed feed. Original nose cone, lid and spares plus box included. £40 posted.

Angel A1 pressure gauges. Very handy for setting your gun up properly without any guesswork. £20 posted.

Angel A1 small bore barrel set re-annodised in silver. These are very rare and only came in black originally, so snap it up while you can. =) Not a perfect match for the silver that Angel used, but pretty close and very sparkly in the sun. £30 posted.

Original A1 barrel tip in black, has a few marks but shoots great. £10 posted.

A1 Fly barrel tip by Sly in white. Bunker rub on the tip and paint stains on the porting, but still shoots like new. Very quiet and very very light. £10 posted.

Last edited:

madjock

I'll Fly with the Angels
Jan 22, 2006
Dundee
Hi T-T, when you say the markers not in the best condition, do you mean cosmetically? Does it shoot as it should?
Really interested in it and can paypal covering fees on friday.

T-T

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2010
Derbyshire
Sorry maybe I should have clarified, the marker shoots perfectly; there are just some cosmetic scuffs and scratches on the outside.

The marker is mechanically sound, just slightly damaged cosmetically.

Thank you for your interest. =)