Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A1 + Hannah

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
size doesnt matter, its the talent she has ive been told, you got outclassed.
You have personal experience of your mum's bedroom skills?

I always suspected you came from a small rural village where everyone has some degree of deformaty but inbreeding at home is asking for trouble.
note the ive been told.
and im sure my area is a lot more urban than yours, tiffer told me you 2 like to live as far away from civilization anyway, so they cant hear your moans at night whilst taking it.
besides im from close to moss side, people have guns there, be scared :rolleyes:

note the ive been told.
and im sure my area is a lot more urban than yours, tiffer told me you 2 like to live as far away from civilization anyway, so they cant hear your moans at night whilst taking it.
besides im from close to moss side, people have guns there, be scared :rolleyes:
Been told by who? Dad, brother?

Tiffer recieves I give. We tossed a coin on it!

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
Right.

Now moving on.....

Angels break paint. Missy, Poppacap or any of the other WDP staff current or ex that have been given the 'Angels FTW' serum want to join the convo?

can i join your WDP bashing team please please pretty please? :rolleyes:

and its a good job your custom user title says what it does, orelse we would have a few dark Tiffers running around the place.

can i join your WDP bashing team please please pretty please? :rolleyes:

and its a good job your custom user title says what it does, orelse we would have a few dark Tiffers running around the place.
I have nothing against WDP apart from the fact that their markers break paint, have 5-10 'kept quiet' upgrades to make them fit for purpose because they are not tested properly before being released. Likewise you have to pay for these upgrades because it would hit the profit margin too hard.

'The worlds most technicaly advanced marker'..........................and then we woke up:rolleyes:

The last WDP hating thread was great until someone got all offensive and ruined it for the rest.

Anyhow Seany at least I can get it up!

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
I have nothing against WDP apart from the fact that their markers break paint, have 5-10 'kept quiet' upgrades to make them fit for purpose because they are not tested properly before being released. Likewise you have to pay for these upgrades because it would hit the profit margin too hard.

'The worlds most technicaly advanced marker'..........................and then we woke up:rolleyes:

The last WDP hating thread was great until someone got all offensive and ruined it for the rest.

Anyhow Seany at least I can get it up!
Yawn:(

Grow up.