Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A1 + Hannah

Zebra3

Jul 13, 2004
Visit site
So its a myth that the Joy guys chill the paint down to make it more fragile then?

Why not ask Bob Long how fragile the paint is that the A1 can shoot, I remember at one event last year Sebban had a fragile paint shoot out with Bob long in one of the chrono stations. 1 month later the Bob Long pillow bolt came out as Bob was trying everything to get his guns to shoot paint as fragile. After the shoot out Bob and Terry were talking with the Angel techs to find out what pressures etc the A1 ran at.

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
So its a myth that the Joy guys chill the paint down to make it more fragile then?

Why not ask Bob Long how fragile the paint is that the A1 can shoot, I remember at one event last year Sebban had a fragile paint shoot out with Bob long in one of the chrono stations. 1 month later the Bob Long pillow bolt came out as Bob was trying everything to get his guns to shoot paint as fragile. After the shoot out Bob and Terry were talking with the Angel techs to find out what pressures etc the A1 ran at.
Don't worry DS is a **** who has absolutely no knowledge of what he is talking about. In the past a poorly set-up Angel would make a mighty mess out of anything other than rec-ball paint while a well set up one would run fine, there was an issue with undersize paint and force fed loaders but that is the past.

The A1 has had a few upgrades, not a lot to do with the fragility of paint they can cope with but more to do with improvements in manufacturing quality and ease of maintainence for the user. There is an upgrade kit coming soon that will improve efficiency and lower the already minimal kick, but then I remember that Planet also introduced something called the Zick Kit to do this to their Egos.

Now I was shooting Hellfire the other weekend with my A1, I got one break from a whole case and that was in the loader, all around me were Egos and matrixes coming off field dripping paint from every pore, and that was less fragile paint. I am also a firm believer that the care taken over the storage and use of any paint has a huge difference in the way it performs.

Obviously this post is based on my personal experience, shooting a gun from WDP for over a year, one that they haven't seen the need to replace as 'if it ain't broke don't fix it'. Whereas DS attends the occasional woodland walkon where he probably shoots a case of site paint through his Ego whilst chewing the fat with his buddies. The remainder of the time he seems to spend on the internet flaming people who disagree with his bigoted points of view by questioning their sexuality or boasting of his sexual conquests of members of their family, while no doubt stroking his shaft.

If he bothers you just add him to your ignore list, just as I may do.

T

TendringLOEB

Don't worry DS is a **** who has absolutely no knowledge of what he is talking about. In the past a poorly set-up Angel would make a mighty mess out of anything other than rec-ball paint while a well set up one would run fine, there was an issue with undersize paint and force fed loaders but that is the past.

The A1 has had a few upgrades, not a lot to do with the fragility of paint they can cope with but more to do with improvements in manufacturing quality and ease of maintainence for the user. There is an upgrade kit coming soon that will improve efficiency and lower the already minimal kick, but then I remember that Planet also introduced something called the Zick Kit to do this to their Egos.

Now I was shooting Hellfire the other weekend with my A1, I got one break from a whole case and that was in the loader, all around me were Egos and matrixes coming off field dripping paint from every pore, and that was less fragile paint. I am also a firm believer that the care taken over the storage and use of any paint has a huge difference in the way it performs.

Obviously this post is based on my personal experience, shooting a gun from WDP for over a year, one that they haven't seen the need to replace as 'if it ain't broke don't fix it'. Whereas DS attends the occasional woodland walkon where he probably shoots a case of site paint through his Ego whilst chewing the fat with his buddies. The remainder of the time he seems to spend on the internet flaming people who disagree with his bigoted points of view by questioning their sexuality or boasting of his sexual conquests of members of their family, while no doubt stroking his shaft.

Oh, Snap...

Yawn:(

Grow up.
You shoot an Angel and work with them. Your views are biased.

I am assuming you shoot an A1?

Up until now I have not responded publicly to Seany's schoolboy esque insults. Decided to play him at his own game this time. Please add me to your ignore list. It won't effect my sleep tonight.

I simply do not believe that your A1 worked fine while Ego's and Dm's failed. I have not used a fluffy for well over 18 months shooting all manner of paints at various temperatures with you guessed it an Ego. I know every man and his dog has one but I have never been let down by it in three years of ownership so have no need to try anything else.

As for running around the woods are you saying that someone who plays tournament on a regular basis would automatically have more knowledge of the failings that a marker has? In any case I enjoy swinging both sides of the fence. Woodsball can be slow and boring but you do not have such a high percentage of retards playing who think they are the next Greenspan.

As it happens the last paint I used at a walkon was site Marbalizer and yes you guessed it the two gents unfortunate enough to own A1's were chopping paint. Saw a few Mini's struggling with it as well. Perhaps the Angel owners had not shelled out the couple of hundred quid you need to spend to get the gen2 'fixed what we did not do right in the first place' parts.

My views are based purely on my own observations. Eyes don't lie, corporations do.

Any opinions from someone who does not shoot an Angel?

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
it may be me, but i can't really see where your argument lies against Angels. All markers are released then modified at a later date with improved parts, and all markers break paint. Personally i chose to support WDP because their markers have exceptional build quality, and continue to produce affordable and high quality products.
I'm not the sort of person that takes up the next fad, and swears allegiance because it's cool to do so. I look at the pros and cons and make a decision based on what i see, regardless of who makes it.

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
Jebus Christ, why do these things always reduce to Angels suck. Getting old now guys. And as the the breaking thing I've had balls breaks in every gun I've owned, it happens markers can only be so good and the conditions are the main problem these days.

DS i'm not against you just give it a rest mate infact I quite like your ability to get under peoples skins :), its your choice and you have chosen wisly and i'm sure other people have with the angel. Both look lovely and personaly i'd say the angel looks better and the ego feels better but all is done to individuals.
Shocker owner over and out . . . :eek:

On topic, I got to get one of those Angel gun stands, very cool.