Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A1 + Hannah

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Wow DS it's good to know your niave as well as ill informed ..

However thats the least of your problems...Fundamentaly your just boring .

Yawn..

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
The difference with Planet in both instances is that they openly admit the issue as soon as it comes to light. Also posting it in every possible net location so you cannot miss the fact there is an issue. WDP on the other hand??

quote]

WDP on the other hand......................... do exactly the same, and they e-mail their customers to let them know.

This is getting really boring...................DS go shoot your Angel copy.

Steve@Warped

WWW.WARPEDONLINE.COM
Mar 26, 2007
Warped sports
DS come down npf you try my a1 and you can see how it shoots as good as any other high end marker on the market!

Ask santa to get you a life for xmas because you need one!

merry xmas and happy new year

The difference with Planet in both instances is that they openly admit the issue as soon as it comes to light. Also posting it in every possible net location so you cannot miss the fact there is an issue. WDP on the other hand??

quote]

WDP on the other hand......................... do exactly the same, and they e-mail their customers to let them know.

This is getting really boring...................DS go shoot your Angel copy.
Show me an email for each of the Angel upgrades?

TheGurkha

WeSellCookers
Mar 15, 2006
BIRMINGSPAM
www.facebook.com
I have previously stated that a revised A1 shoots fine. A high percentage of early A1's did not.

for someone that dislikes Angels, you THINK you know alot about them, and the company...simply name ONE manufacturer that does not have problems with SOME of their early ranges... as for a 'high percentage' that's B0ll0x, my team, and a 'high percentage' of my local teams and own gunners at the site i work at, shoot A1's, and once they know HOW to set them up (which is a simple matter of reading the manual), they work fine. and these ARE early A1's. all thats changed on MINE, is the software. also, Milky's was pretty much the first one off the pallet, when it arrived in the UK, so you REALLY cant get any earlier.

maybe a high percentage of a few NEW Angel customers that were unsure on how to setup their marker, but overall the A1 has been a success, moreso than a few other manufacturers. the A1 has been going over a year, and even now, new teams are coming on board to shoot them.

just curious, what IS your setup? ups and all, DS?