Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A1 + Hannah

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
DS, this is Cook$ Marley.
You will be visited this Christmas by 3 ghosts, the Ghost of Angel IR3, the Ghost of Angel A1, and the Ghost of Angel yet to come. After these visits, I hope you will see the Angel in a new light and change your Angel Hater ways.

"You boy! What day is this?"
"Why it's Christmas!"
"Then run to WDP and buy me the biggest Angel you can find!!!"

God Bless us Everyone.

for someone that dislikes Angels, you THINK you know alot about them, and the company...simply name ONE manufacturer that does not have problems with SOME of their early ranges... as for a 'high percentage' that's B0ll0x, my team, and a 'high percentage' of my local teams and own gunners at the site i work at, shoot A1's, and once they know HOW to set them up (which is a simple matter of reading the manual), they work fine. and these ARE early A1's. all thats changed on MINE, is the software. also, Milky's was pretty much the first one off the pallet, when it arrived in the UK, so you REALLY cant get any earlier.

maybe a high percentage of a few NEW Angel customers that were unsure on how to setup their marker, but overall the A1 has been a success, moreso than a few other manufacturers. the A1 has been going over a year, and even now, new teams are coming on board to shoot them.

just curious, what IS your setup? ups and all, DS?
Currently using an 07 ego with TI zick rammer. The ram is a non essential performance upgrade.

oh, and that comes as an info sheet, with a link to here....among other info.

http://wdp.tv/newsupdate/281106-update/281106-updates.html

are you thinking of buying some upgrades?
The upgrade sheet with the links to buy!

Funny, I do not see any mention of sending your marker in for free upgrade:confused:

:rolleyes: :D

can I point out before D,S jumps at it, the hammer, exhaust valve , eye covers are not essential upgrades either ;)
Hammer in fairness is a performance upgrade.

Exhaust valve I would consider essential.

Those eye covers are essential. I think you are confusing them with the three piece covers that help you to avoid snapping the upgraded ones they mention in the link;)

G

Gassy

If everyone is having their say.

I have had 2 egos ( a nexus and xsv) and 2 A1s and I had a hell of alot more paint breaking problems with the egos than the angels.

It al comes down to personel experiance,if you have problems or your mate has problems with a marker it will cloud your judgement on that marker.

I get laughed at events when I use the Gen-e matrix,hell at the NSPA 3 man most people didn't have a clue what it was but it shoots smooth as silk.It's the most consistantly good marker I have ever had but if I put it up for sale it would not get £150 as people are predjudice against a marker that old and heavy.
So the younger players are "told" angels smash paint because at one time they did,but things have moved on since then.

If you like it then shoot it but don't try and impress your opinions on others,We don't want to know if sleep with your ego or make out with your angel let everyone make their own mind up.

Peace to all at this time of goodwill.

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Thanks.

Appreciate your words of kindness.

Although perhaps not as boring as someone who posts dealings of their work correspondances on a paintball forum?
oooh... you cut me deep DS..deep.

Cmon DS ...at least I try not to be boring,I may fail sometimes but you've got two topics ,"I hate The Polish " and "I hate WDP" why are you so full of hate ...

BTW they weren't kind words I can see we can add poor judgement too the list but I think that was a given anyway...

Go on, have a Stella and cheer up :)

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Sadly the oldest e-mail i have left in my inbox from wdp is October 07, but i assure you i've had e-mails regarding free upgrades. I distincly remember my bolt upgrade arriving. My eye covers are the original ones, and work as they should.