Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

A5 mag, tactical sight and other random stuff

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
Right to finnish off the clear out i have the last few bits a nd bobs to sell off.. as per usual, it all works and is in the condition i state... prices are negotiable but dont low blow.. ( even though everyting is cheeep ) and everything includes postage.

past thread if u need vouch http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/trracer-pump-scope-and-dye-i3-mask.153807/page-2#post-1389256

Tactical red dot sight- brand new condition, used a couple of times. comes with battery.. has 4 modes and 6 brightness setting- 25.00 posted

Tippmann A5 magazine- Again brand new... Got it for my gun and then decided i didnt want it... not a single scratch on it.. comes with origiona screws- 22.00 posted

Cyclone system hat thingy- Holds 50 rounds, small and doesn't get in the way like a normal hopper.. has some paint on, but will try get that off.. otherwise brand new.. only played one game- 15.00 posted

2X barrel socks- Again in perfect condition. no paint marks or rips, or dents- 5.00 posted each

8 inch A5 barrel- no signs of wear.. a little paint on it but will try get that off before i sell.. Otherwise perfect- 10.00 posted

3.5 inch smg A5 barrel- perfect condition no wear- 7.50 posted

2 laser pens- perfect condition- comes with batteries.. will go over 100 metres- 5.00 posted each

Playing torch- perfect condition with batteries- 7.50 posted

Black electrical tape- Great for on markers as doesn't damage paint.. durable and ideal for covering lights or attaching things- 7.50 posted

Hanger 18 48cu tank cover- coming undone a little on back.. still perfectly useable- 5.00 posted

Guerrilla air remote pro kinect- a little wear but in perfect condition- 10.00 posted

squeeeeeeeegie- 5.00 postedimage.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg