Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

a5 responce help

burnzy1989

its time to make a solid stream line of paint
Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
Hi all I hope some one could help me the a5 I bought from jp turned up on Thursday and I aired it up and it started leeking air down the barrel and has become worse . I have emailed them 3 times with no responce which is a first for me from them . I had to wait 4 weeks for it and it doesn't work im verry un happy with it and disappointed that I had not got a reply to this matter. What would be the best suggestion to the matter . Thanks ian burns

burnzy1989

Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
I had no time apart from today after four so just missed them . Yha I have cocked it first and 1500 psi on the gauge so its not lack if pressure but if you move the tombe stone it gets worse or goes quiet. Thanks

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
It's still shouting lack of pressure to me, ie, not enough to seal the valve. I'm guessing you've had the bottle awhile and know how accurate the gauge is.

burnzy1989

Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
Well I had 2k air presure left in my tank when I got the marker and it was hissing down the barrel . After a couple shots it just started leeking realy bad that my tank emptied realy fast . But I think in best returning it back As I dont want to mess about with it as it may be a manufacturer fault .

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
@burnzy1989 Sorry for the lack of response you have received. Is it possible you could contact the shop today and our tech will discuss the issue with you?

burnzy1989

Jul 7, 2008
Shropshire
Thanks got it back from jp the oring in the valve was not sealing . Factory fault I guess. Thanks