Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Aaron Reekie

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Dodge-gnome sorry who are you?

See ya Sunday AC4 xxxxxxx
He's a respected member of our community expressing his disgust at your actions in taking someones money then cutting comunication for an extended period of time, then instead of apolgising for the lack of comunication (justified or not by your recent medical problems) dismissing AC4's concerns with the explanation that "he got it cheap so he can't expect me to behave in a reasonable manner" and making veiled threats over a percieved slight that was never voiced in the first place.

benHK

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2010
Portsmouth
Gun received. It's absolutely filthy, the eye wire is broken and the rear spool bumper is destroyed. not happy.

Last edited:

benHK

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2010
Portsmouth
Oh and to make it worse, I'm pretty sure the microswitch is broken, and one of the trigger adjustment screws is missing

Last edited:

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
post up some photos.

This is the reason we advise paying by paypal and if anyone ever asks for it to be gifted there's probably a reason................

did you get a contact number? or did you send £300 completely blind?

Last edited:

benHK

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2010
Portsmouth
I was a numpty and thought i'd be fine, so no contact number, but the relentless guys and custompb lot know him, as does a mate on Ratz, and someone kindly sent me his facebook, but not sure if that'll help much.

Edit:
Got a contact number for his Dad

Last edited:
Reactions: diaboro919