The Home Of European Paintball

Abusive Members giving Threats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
I voice my own opinion but i do not threaten to kick the **** out of people when i see them.

Swearing and shouting from a person who is old enough to know better. The fact that this person was banned from several Paintball sites / Walkon events due to the rude behaviour and aggressiveness shows that he needs a firm talking to.

Many Thanks
so what made him threaten you ?

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
No offence pal but how old are you? You obviously worked the man up enough to send you a message like that, i would presume you said something in a similar context either before hand or in reply?

Lets be honest here bud, its an internet forum, i have been told off 3 14 or 15 year old they are going to do all nasty horrible things to me many moons ago, of course i was scared whitless and barricaded myself in my house sleeping with a baseball bat :rolleyes: infact i am so tramitised to this day i live like a hermit eating pot noodles delivered by the milk man that i have my dogs retrieve.

Seriously tho your attitude is a little wrong do you not agree?

"I will call the police" this part in particular interests me. I would presume your a keen paintballer? Why then would you want to put paintball and of course the best PB forum in Europe into dis repute?

Nextly what do you HONESTLY think the police will say? I can tell you exactly what they will say... We cant do anything until the person acts on the treats or you feel threatened IN THE REAL WORLD ie they turn up at your home etc and call a menace. The last time i was in Kent it was quite a large place, unless it has shrunk considerably or your the local mayor then the dude will never find your home or address.

How about you fire the man a pm over and say look mate lets call it a day and if we eventually do meet then maybe shake hands and be gentleman about it?

I have no idea what you have done to this person and dont know him, however i have a tiny bit of conflict management experience and would honestly say getting all silly over a heated message you provoked is not really the best way to deflate a situation.

Never mind has nothing to do with me at the end of the day but i just like to interfere in other peoples business as i have a shallow and pathetic life :D

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Lets be honest here bud, its an internet forum, i have been told off 3 14 or 15 year old they are going to do all nasty horrible things to me many moons ago, of course i was scared whitless and barricaded myself in my house sleeping with a baseball bat :rolleyes: infact i am so tramitised to this day i live like a hermit eating pot noodles delivered by the milk man that i have my dogs retrieve.

Im going to break your dogs legs, and when you come to find out where they are im going to do nasty horrible things to you.

Maybe

:eek:

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
I voice my own opinion but i do not threaten to kick the **** out of people when i see them.
no, but you do threaten to take down their websites with viruses

Rob tried everything to help you out, offered you deals on kit etc, Rob dont get angry with people easily, so i can only deduce that you said something fairly mean or nasty

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Im going to break your dogs legs, and when you come to find out where they are im going to do nasty horrible things to you.

Maybe

:eek:
Lolz, i best upgrade them to the newest cyber defender edition. As for the horrible nasty little things your going to do to me... can we save that for bed honey? :D

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
no, but you do threaten to take down their websites with viruses

Rob tried everything to help you out, offered you deals on kit etc, Rob dont get angry with people easily, so i can only deduce that you said something fairly mean or nasty
Its actually an offence to 'hack' or interfere with someone elses web site or computer. I would guess carrying a jail term, a far greater penalty then using colourful language in a private message or a daft section 47 (common assault) or in this case just the threat of :D

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Its actually an offence to 'hack' or interfere with someone elses web site or computer. I would guess carrying a jail term, a far greater penalty then using colourful language in a private message or a daft section 47 (common assault) :D

I doubt the *guy* has anywhere near the experience to do such a thing.

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
so basically kirby got his just desserts

am i right? or am i confused again :S

Status
Not open for further replies.