The Home Of European Paintball

Acadamey @ sparklies

pupster01

www.Teamapoc.co.uk
Nov 13, 2001
Watford
teamapoc.co.uk
Originally posted by tb-303
I'll have a word with the man with the car see what he wants to do. we'll certanly try bud.
l8rz.tb
As the man with the car im sure we can sort it out. being as i can't drink anyway (dam those medaling doctors dont they know its me birthday !!!) sounds like a good plan to me.

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
BO, SELEKTA!

cool i guess we'll see you lot on friday:D can you mail us directions as to where the watering hole is.

tb-303

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
Indeed, Ingite played very well, I ain't disputing that :D Now as to well we played in the afternoon - less said !!!

I just hope they keep it up for Sunday and take some tin home with 'em. I'll be there cheering the guys on from mine and cj's VIP tower :D

Famine, you playing or watching ? there might be room up there for another ?

As for Friday, I will see what's happening around here as it's a mate b/day but might be up for it.

TB/Pup etc - are you up for the chinese next week then?

tb-303

Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
hmmmmmm food!
i'm sure we can be persuaded. i'll have a word with the guys and let you know. see you sunday buddy,your support is appreciated mate.

tb-303

Beaker

Hello again
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever I may roam
imlr.org
IGNITE

I am bringing the camcorder down sunday so (weather permitting) I need you to bust out some moves so I can imortalise you on film :)

As for Chinese, I will phone Tom and see what he can do. If poss we'll see if we can get the private function room with soundproof glass and everything - it's wicked :)

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Originally posted by Beaker
Indeed, Ingite played very well, I ain't disputing that :D Now as to well we played in the afternoon - less said !!!

I just hope they keep it up for Sunday and take some tin home with 'em. I'll be there cheering the guys on from mine and cj's VIP tower :D

Famine, you playing or watching ? there might be room up there for another ?

As for Friday, I will see what's happening around here as it's a mate b/day but might be up for it.

TB/Pup etc - are you up for the chinese next week then?
Looking forward to seeing Ignite in action. I want a one on one against pupster:D Brave fella aren't ya. Me and Beak will be chilling in the VIP Tower. Make sure everyone gives us a wave;) :D Oh yeah- I will be chearing on my young guns boyz ripp ass!!!

tb-303

Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
IGNITE

Originally posted by Beaker
As for Chinese, I will phone Tom and see what he can do. If poss we'll see if we can get the private function room with soundproof glass and everything - it's wicked :)
sound proof glass?!? what on earth have you got planned!!!!!

BTW cjohns i was wondering if pupsters mouth would get him into trouble,now i know.

see ya'll sunday.
tb-303