Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

accademy Xmas bash 15th of december

Morter

Jul 31, 2002
Bristol
woohoo, i managed to het the time off work....only thing is, i managed to get it off by promising to do a 7am shift on sat. 14th :( which means that if i wanna live the next day i cant party and i'd arrive at maidenhead station at about 10ish....anyone wanna pick me up at that time..... :confused: :)

The Mighty Dwarf

paintball whore
Nov 10, 2002
UK hertfordshire
www.walkonzone.com
ho ho ho

Hiya Patrina, Your day sounds a great way to end the year. I will finish my xmas shopping and see what funds i have left. If i have enough i will be there its been a long time since i have been to visit your site. Hope your well and hopefully see you soon

Dec 23, 2001
East of E-Numberia
Visit site
Originally posted by Billy No Mates
anyway, enjoy. im off to greener pastures
did that not give you a clue smally?

Anyway, what liz also neglected to mention that not only will the fantabulous paul be about (if these is something about mags he dont know, it aint worth knowing)
but youll also have to suffer my techie blundering..... i mean my airsmithing skills. I usually find that whether i play academy day, or work it, i spend half my time fixing someone elses marker.

Last time i turned up late, and fixed 4 markers before i hit the field (and none of them were mine) but all in under an hr. :D