Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Acceptable to talk airsmithing?

Dale223

Jul 3, 2011
Hi,

I'm brand new to this site, although I have been playing for a while.

I've looked through the Stickies and can find nothing that says I can't talk about airsmithing topics (e.g., modifying markers, servicing and/or changing tank regulators, etc.). This is something I do, and I'm keen to exchange views with like minded and experienced people.

However, I know some boards are touchy about this and won't allow such talk, on the basis that it might be seen as encouraging inexperienced people to have a go (not something I would encourage either, it must be said).

Is this discussion discouraged or allowed (e.g., with Health Warnings?)

Thanks for your advice. :)

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
No problem at all , use the techroom and you can discuss what you want , we do have some experienced 'modifiers' and if any of the mods feel you are encouraging people to try something even more dangerous than the usual paintball practices you will be verbally jumped on from a great height :). Plus one of our own is very experienced on the subject.

Use your discretion.if you know it's idiotic so will we.

Dale223

Jul 3, 2011
No problem at all , use the techroom and you can discuss what you want , we do have some experienced 'modifiers' and if any of the mods feel you are encouraging people to try something even more dangerous than the usual paintball practices you will be verbally jumped on from a great height :). Plus one of our own is very experienced on the subject.

Use your discretion.if you know it's idiotic so will we.
Thanks. To be fair, I'm expecting to learn more than I would teach, but what little I know I hope will be of use to others.