Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Access from a mod please..

Pwinkle

Nov 18, 2016
hi,
I'm looking to gain access so I can sell my geo, I know your after genuine player and sellers. I'd like to prove I am that and give all the proof they need. Can this be sorted.. any help
Thanks

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
hi,
I'm looking to gain access so I can sell my geo, I know your after genuine player and sellers. I'd like to prove I am that and give all the proof they need. Can this be sorted.. any help
Thanks
You've made 20 posts, so have half way made it, but it's over 2 weeks and you signed up on Friday so have another week to wait
The shortcut is by buying platinum membership, which you will find in the 'account upgrades' option in your profile (click on your name on the top right)

Wait another 8 days or pay £8

Platinum membership also comes with extra features on the forum such as the platinum section

Reactions: Pwinkle and Bolter

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Platinum membership or wait as @Tom said, it's for the safety and benefit of everyone, yourself included.

Anyway, it's only £8, you're supporting the forum and if you're selling something just add the £8 into the price of it :D

Reactions: Pwinkle

Pwinkle

Nov 18, 2016
Hi, I've noticed I'm still unable to post in for sell after the 2weeks.. any ideas how to change this?.. as I'm still looking to sell my geo
Thanks