Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Access to classified

Lambda25

Nov 10, 2008
Hi mods,

I dropped out of paintball a couple of years ago but never really posted on the forums before that, I used to just use my account to follow some threads and find the odd person. I'm only just getting round to selling all of my old kit but according to the new classified rules I'll need 20 non-spammy contributions to the other parts of the forums.

Clearly, not being involved in the sport anymore means I have little to post about so I'll find it difficult to meet that requirement. I'm not sure how to proceed? Will I just not be able to use the classifieds full-stop? I would much rather sell my kit here than flog it on ebay, though I don't know how I'd do that without looking "dodgy" considering how little activity I've had on the forums.

thanks,

Kal

admin

Administrator
Jul 2, 2001
Purchase plat if you dont want to make the post effort.

Lambda25

Nov 10, 2008
Not that I don't want to put the posting effort in, just that anything I post will be of little substance as I really don't have any interest in the sport anymore. Would seem rather disingenuous I think.

I'll consider getting the platinum as you suggest.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Ebay won't allow markers I don't believe.

Post an introduction or whatever, it might surprise you how quickly 20 posts can accumulate.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
That's correct above - no paintball guns / markers on eBay

There are other outlets, eg local classifieds, other forums (but each has its own classified rules), Facebook sale groups, car boot sales and some paintball retailers have a private sales area

The platinum membership option gives you instant access

With your existing membership you have 8 posts, so are pretty much half way there

Impart some knowledge or opinion on some threads (Try to avoid bringing up a thread that's a year old, and has had plenty of responses)

Put up some old playing photos, old stories etc

rob hemingway

Invert Mini
Sep 8, 2013
Hull
I too am having the same problem :(

I have a great set-up for sale (invert mini with empire prophecy hopper). At the moment its going to waste just sat in my cupboard.
How much is platinum membership?

Regards

DirtyDownSouth

Dec 4, 2014
I think the 20 posts is a good idea to stop the one time scammers but ive seen a lot of bits in the for sale section I would like but I cant reply just yet.Once I have im sure the for sale section will be dead lol.