Accuracy upgrades

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
good quality paint
Sizing your bore to your paint
16" tip
as your using an Axe I presume your wanting empire gear, I cant remember the name of the barrel but they make a barrel which is Male to male thread as its barrel back (control bore) is longer this guides the ball and gives it a more accurate shot these barrels are slightly better on accuracy over the Freak barrel versions as they are smaller (see image of barrel that I mean)

upload_2016-1-25_10-58-17.png

MagikMurlok

Jan 23, 2016
Hmm well asked my local paintball place what paint they sell, and normal is G.I 1star and next is G.I 2 star. And not really finding anything enlightening on google either? :S

EDIT: Oh and as for the games we play, mostly woodsball with some maps full of houses and such, also do a couple of hyperball maps

Magic Rat

Swansea Draguns
Nov 21, 2012
Carmarthen
GI 2 star can be good paint,GI winter was very accurate a couple of weekends ago.
Depends on how it's been stored/ transported.
I slightly under bore,
marker in good condition,
set to around 285 fps,
clean barel,
consistent bottle reg I've found Ninja pro to be the best,practice with it and that's as good as you are ever going to get.
Have fun.

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
I've had no problems running 2-star, evil and other paint folks told me was 'fragile' through my axe.

What happened when you tried it?

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Rubbish infamous won multiple psp events and world cup using axes. It will shoot whatever you put it it.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Could be worth getting someone to have a look at your axe and set up the pressures properly. I found them to be very easy on paint. What loader are you using? Is it putting too much pressure on the stack and causing the paint to fracture?

MagikMurlok

Jan 23, 2016
Sorry I haven't replied in a while, to be honest I forgot ll, sorry. Anywho, my axe is running at default factory settings, 290fps and I think 200 whatever on the reg? I am using a Prophecy Z2. And 2 marshals and the on field "marshal gun expert" lol