Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Acidic Paintballs?

Skeet

Platinum Member
2nd day...I dont think the boss really new about it as no one else saw it happen...My choices were to do him with the 20oz on the '98 I was holding at the time, and then have to prove he statred it (or possibly get a very good kicking from Marine dude) or let it go, and get him later....which is what happened...I had a good second or so on him at the back of his head and neck from about 12 feet away, I hit him about 25-30 times!!
He wasnt impressed!
I was though, Id set the RT up the day before and didnt know how well it would feed at 18 BPS, but thanks to Level 10, no worries.
yes he does still work there, theer are reasons but he is pushing his luck a bit so he wont be there long...even so we actually get on allright now, he admitted it was his attitude/bad day problem anyway!
:D
Gaz
PS- Proof of 18BPS is available if you mail me.

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Paintballs are mildly alkaline, just like bird crap.........look what that does to paintwork if it gets left there.
The paint splat works a bit like a lens too, focuses the suns rays and cooks paint off. Particularly oil based wood paints.