Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Action Camera

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
Issues easily resolved by picking up a 32GB micro SD card for 20quid or less and also one of those USB recharge pack things to plug in occasionally between games.
That's exactly what I do!!, Come dinner time at the CPPS I charge it for 30 minutes easily lasts the rest of the day

Reactions: H

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
Currently I plug mine into the mains because my site has loads of plug sockets (useful product of having airsofters) but I've been meaning to pick up a charge pack when I find a good one for a nice price.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I don't know about the Emmerson but my AEE has the gopro chipset (not the specs of the latest gopros but capable of good footage) and it came with absolutely everything you needed except a memory card, unlike gopro where the extras are extra, and for a fraction of the cost

However the 'box' gopro style is not ideal in paintball. Contours and bullet cameras are better suited for mounting on goggles or guns

Gopros etc can be mounted on a gun in front of a hopper without making an extra target if you wish, or as a sight cam - but note genuine gopros are offset, some gopro clones have the lens at the centre