Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Addition to HPG

Originally posted by Liz

And BTW though I know and am friends with Oli & many of the HPG crew I know nothing about this particular situation, it's just that this is what happens in paintball - always has and always will. And this is what happens in just about ALL sports.
Hello Liz, haven't heard from you in ages.

Thought you might have "hopped" on your broom stick and left the country!:p

Cheers for those nice words!

P.S. Good new on our project after 14 months. Got everything they been asking for and now it is all down to the meeting Claire is having with them!;)

jeff

Banned
Jul 10, 2001
Surrey. England.
Visit site
Stu...

Its not Oli you should be pissed at mate. Its the players who will drop everything as soon as a bigger carrott id dangled in front of them!!!

Team loyalty counts for nothing these days and it is rare to find it so I am not surprised you find yourself in the position you are in. It happened to me a few years ago. I was asked to try out for a team and told a team mate. He convinced me not to go...that the team needed me and I stayed. Low and behold....who then tried to try out for the team that i had been speaking to.

:rolleyes:

On the flipside, it was Spod that moved over to Planet after getting offered a good deal from Proto at the time AND did it without telling the people who were organising it for you guys!!!

Its all swings and roundabouts mate but I will say that it is a shame as I believe that the Spod team had greater long term Potential than the team that the guys have left for.

No disrespect to Halloween or Oli but that is how I see it.

As for playing Stu....Speak to Kyle and keep your options open!

;)

Originally posted by jeff

Its all swings and roundabouts mate but I will say that it is a shame as I believe that the Spod team had greater long term Potential than the team that the guys have left for.

No disrespect to Halloween or Oli but that is how I see it.

;)
None taken as I know that we have a very good crew! And all the new team member we have go are going to be part of the team long term.

Growing together and improving their skillz.

Ollie, Ryder, Chris and Chilli will be with us for as long as the like.

I see this as a chance to push some young players! If it all goes as it looks we will have a strong bond amongst our players who will be very good in a short matter of time.

Maybe they will not be top this season as we need to get used to play together, but I am hoping for decent results.

But watch out...we will roll over you!:D

Oli

Edwards

Jul 12, 2001
SoManc
Visit site
STU ,

Train harder ,want it more , every time u think of giving up , put in another 10 % then when ure playing on a pro team , flip ure mates the bird and smile ;)

Disco ECI

EastCoastIrritant.
Sep 18, 2004
Red light district of Effingham
Ok well im going to make my appoligies now ive calmed down abit.

Oli mate im sorry, ok it wasent your fault i guess HPG just seemed apealing to them, hope you have a great 2k6

As for anyone else ive argued with i want you to know im not always like this i was upset because somthing that mattered looked like it was going away.

thanks for the advice and encouragement to keep on going, i think im all sorted now.

I want to also say thanks to SPOD for a great season anyway your great blokes and i dont want to break contact with you guys and good luck with HPG for 2k6.

Hope to see you all in the near future. :) will miss you all

Stuart

I also want to say on behalf of SPOD thanks to Planet and Proto for kit and stuff i know it didnt last long but thanks, and to anyone who has encouraged or supported SPOD hey lets hope it turns out like Dynasty we might be back sometime who knows ;)