Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Addition to HPG

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Bagpuss
Hello Liz, haven't heard from you in ages.

Thought you might have "hopped" on your broom stick and left the country!:p

Cheers for those nice words!

P.S. Good new on our project after 14 months. Got everything they been asking for and now it is all down to the meeting Claire is having with them!;)
Nah, been hibernating this winter. Should be out & about soon now - NEARLY came to Dartford on Sunday but looked out of the window & decided I didn't want to drown!

Just make sure you look after those kids you've tempted into the HPG clan (not that you need telling, I know you will).

Give me a call/pm/email about the other project, but not towards the end of the week as I'm away from Thursday.

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
I know you're all sorted now but credit where it's due, Disco you have handled this situation in such a level headed and mature way it's hard to believe you're only 14! Everyone is entitled to their opinion and when feelings come from the heart they can be intense and we all know that ;)

I know your mates will be looked after by Oli so don't feel bad that they wanted to take this opportunity, 'seize the day' and all that. But you have a great head on your young shoulders and plenty of time to go on to do amazing things for paintball, make sure you seize your day when it comes, I'm sure it's only round the corner :)

Good luck to all of you for 06 xx