Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Advice on Air tanks

Hadyn

Banned
Aug 9, 2015
im new to paintball and need an airtank for my marker what price range am i looking at and any suggestions as to what tank?

Reactions: Silver Cherry

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
It depends on your requirements to be honest. So I'll pose some questions which may help mate.

Are you looking for the lightest bottle on the market?

Do you require a carbon fibre bottle or a steel bottle?

What size do you require (most people use a 1.1L in the tournament scene)?

Do you want new or second hand?

New prices for a carbon fibre bottle are around the £140 mark. Steel bottles retail for much less, around £40 mark. Second hand carbon fibre bottles in test and with plenty of life left are normally around the £80 mark

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
New prices for a carbon fibre bottle are around the £140 mark. Steel bottles retail for much less, around £40 mark. Second hand carbon fibre bottles in test and with plenty of life left are normally around the £80 mark[/Q
Not many actual steel bottles around now, the bottles people call "steelies" are actually aluminium.

Hadyn

Banned
Aug 9, 2015
thanks im looking for 1.1 (68cu)
i guess its time to save up then thanks for the advice.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
thanks im looking for 1.1 (68cu)
i guess its time to save up then thanks for the advice.
If you're new and need to save up to buy a fibre whilst asking about them then really id recommend getting a 3000psi for £30 to £40
It will work on any gun, the majority of sites run 3000psi fill systems anyway, and it gives you quicker playing time by saving you over £100 (new fibres at £150) then use those savings to go play

Once you've been around and seen the other gear around make an informed decision on which fibre to go for

Hadyn

Banned
Aug 9, 2015
ive seen people using Ninja air tanks but cant find anyone selling them