Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Advice on buying a marker

Ouchie

Oct 7, 2013
Hi every one , so I'm looking at buying my first marker , I want to spend about £150 , I'm not wanting to do tournaments but just at my local center with a few mates maybe twice a month ! , ive been looking at the toppmann A5 , now I guess I want the same as the next person ! Accuracy and good distance , so I'm just wondering if any one uses the A5 or perhaps that could point me in the direction of some think else that is better ?

Many thanks !

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
A5s are a good starter marker and you can slowly learn to maintain a marker and how everything works before sinking a fortune into the sport, but you can easily spend £100s on a5s on "upgrades" most of which do nothing.

Personally ide be on the look out for a cheap ego6, invert mini, they will both easily outshoot the most modified a5, not to mention weigh half as much

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
Hi every one , so I'm looking at buying my first marker , I want to spend about £150 , I'm not wanting to do tournaments but just at my local center with a few mates maybe twice a month ! , ive been looking at the toppmann A5 , now I guess I want the same as the next person ! Accuracy and good distance , so I'm just wondering if any one uses the A5 or perhaps that could point me in the direction of some think else that is better ?

Many thanks !
This might help

http://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/marker-buying-guide-for-newbies.154589/