Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

advice on NPF Bassetts Pole membership and so on..

Bertz

instagram above
Nov 26, 2014
coventry
So just wondering if anyone is a member there and can answer a few Q's.
which membership would be more beneficial ? (suppose depends on how many times you go )

say you buy a case of 2k and only get through half or 3/4's are you able to take the remaining ,the next time you go ?

Is the membership a year from the day you sign up ?

thanks .

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
Do you/will you go more than 15 times a year? If the answer is yes... Then it's worth it from an entry pov. The reduction in paint price is certainly worth it. You need to weigh up how often you are going to go and go from there.

The more sensible option would be to probably just go to Diamond Wars instead.

Reactions: Bertz

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I believe this membership is aimed at giving you savings on the standard 'punter' days

You would save more at diamond wars walkons which are monthly (and paintfest annually)
If you intend to play there more often the other weekends would be standard punter days

Milky

Jan 20, 2004
www.ukasylum.co.uk
which membership would be more beneficial ? (suppose depends on how many times you go )

say you buy a case of 2k and only get through half or 3/4's are you able to take the remaining ,the next time you go ?

thanks .
You can buy a case and bring back the excess on another day (Diamond wars and customer days paint id different any you may not use customer day paint on DW day an vice versa)

Just to give you an idea of cost benefit if you buy paint as you go Case £130 once you buy 2nd case you have spent £260,
Membership £75 + £75 for paint =£150 once you buy the 2nd case you have spent £225 you are now £35 ahead :) and will continue to be ahead
If you plan on playing more than 8 times a year go gold as you will be ahead on your entry fees to

Or like matt said Play DW

Andy (Marshall at NPF)

villamad70

Dont run you'll be tired when I shot U
Oct 20, 2012
Is diamond wars in the midlands ? And I am taking my son who is 14 would this be a problem?

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
It's at NPF Bassets Pole. Not far from J9/10 of the M42.

14 is fine pal.

villamad70

Dont run you'll be tired when I shot U
Oct 20, 2012

thanks .

Have you been and if so what is it like pal