The Home Of European Paintball

Advice on opening a paintball field

Rudeboy

Old Bulgarians team
Mar 5, 2015
Sofia, Bulgaria
www.facebook.com
Hi there guys :),

I am new to this forum, however, paintball and more precisely tournament paintball has been a massive part of my life for nearly a decade now.

I graduated from Loughborough Uni in July 2014 and during my time there I found it quite difficult to train as there isn't a sup air field nearby. Hence, it was irrationally expensive to travel to the nearest field considering I was a foreign student without access to a car.

Anyways, this got me thinking about maybe opening a small field somewhere in the area. A teammate and I already have one back home in Sofia, Bulgaria, so it wouldn't be something completely new to us. However, I imagine the regulations here in the UK are quite different than the ones in Bulgaria.

Therefore, I was wondering if anyone here has any experience in opening and/or running a paintball field in England that he or she is willing to share? Also any information regarding any licensing that is needed prior starting such a venture would be much appreciated :).

Apologies if this is the wrong section of the forum, however, after having a good look around and going through the rules I think this is the most appropriate place to place this thread .

Cheers