Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

advice on pricing for buying a new marker and selling my old one

Jameslh8

Jul 31, 2019
hello everyone i am looking at buying a dye dm15 in camo, seems to be in good condition and have seen videos of it firing, he is asking 200, it comes fitted with a billy wing bolt but the eye pipe is cracked, does this seem like a fair price, i have a dye nt10 that i have owned for the last 4 years or so and am looking at getting an uprgrade hence the dm15, my nt 10 is in good conditon comes with a case spare o-rings the rubber insert parts for the bolt and the manual, the marker was used all weekend at paintfest and didnt miss a beat, the marker is an ex team marker although i cant remember the team name but can be seen from a number on the inside of the grip, roughly how much should i be asking for it and is 200 for the dm15 a good price, thank you.

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
NT's sell surprisingly quick now over the pond due to a new bolt can & piston that's been(ing) produced independently. Original NT users in the past seem to be wanting them again due to this new development.

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
oh, I didnt know someone was trying to make them work, I had one, played 4 events with it. One it was the best marker in the world, the rest it smashed everything or just didn't cycle......and sold