Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Advice on selling old gear

Naillmclean

Oct 21, 2010
Scotland
I have been out the game for 6 years (kids) and need some advice on where to sell paintball gear and how much for.

I have a Vanguard Creed v2 in excellent condition with a spares kit and original case and Allen keys.

I also have a tippmann x7 with etrigger and tones of mods including the rap4 flex air system and rap4 air through stock.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Creeds are a difficult sell, as the brand has a reputation for being unreliable.

I'd say maybe £70, but @foot or @little c might be able to give you an opinion also.

As for the Tippmann, maybe £140-£180. Scenario players would be able to give you a more accurate valuation.

Reactions: Naillmclean

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
As with anything, you'll get what people are willing to pay.

Creeds weren't a mainstream market choice but to the right person you never know.

little c

warlords
Jan 18, 2003
nuneaton
To be honest it is like dusty said it is what people are willing to pay, but in the Uk £70 all in was the sort of selling prices a couple of years ago but you will get more in the states.
If your willing to part it out you will get £65 + shipping for the board alone in the states. If the grips are in good condition £25+ shipping.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
If your battery is still good and not swollen and the board still illuminates I would look to shift it in the US or Malaysian market where the gun still has a small following and Demons are still used.

Over here, I doubt you would get more than £60 sadly

Reactions: James ECI

Naillmclean

Oct 21, 2010
Scotland
If your battery is still good and not swollen and the board still illuminates I would look to shift it in the US or Malaysian market where the gun still has a small following and Demons are still used.

Over here, I doubt you would get more than £60 sadly
Thanks for the info, the battery is good and there are no issues with the board.